Humble @ Dayton

knightrider

And Dayt O/L easy 280# across,always better than Crosby on special teams(non Stat category)

There's a difference between 280 lbs finesse pass blockers and physical maulers which is what Crosby has. Crosby is more physical than Dayton in the trenches which is where Dayton will have issues with Humble, we also have the state's best interior lineman in his class. Dayton probably does have a special teams advantage with McBride returning kicks though.

And Dayt O/L easy 280# across,always better than Crosby on special teams(non Stat category)

I highly doubt we see anything like Crosby's Dline again. And it wasn't the fact they were just bigger...Crosby was tenacious, physical and mean. Comparable dline I have watched this year was Katy's vs Kingwood.

Humble had no answer to it, because we had severe limitations on offense. We couldn't punish there over aggressive play, because we just didn't have time to setup the simplest screen. Not to mention that the Crosby LB Corps is very good. We may not be very good on offense, but a good bit of our inability to do anything came because Crosby just executed very well. RB's like Terio Brown, typically get their yards regardless who they play, and all though he is just a pup...I was very impressed with how they removed him from our play book and rendered us inept....he is essentially the lynch pin in a very simple offensive scheme. It will be Dayton's test to do that to us.....stop terio brown, and we don't have the keys to drive our ford focus....

I highly doubt we see anything like Crosby's Dline again. And it wasn't the fact they were just bigger...Crosby was tenacious, physical and mean. Comparable dline I have watched this year was Katy's vs Kingwood.

Humble had no answer to it, because we had severe limitations on offense. We couldn't punish there over aggressive play, because we just didn't have time to setup the simplest screen. Not to mention that the Crosby LB Corps is very good. We may not be very good on offense, but a good bit of our inability to do anything came because Crosby just executed very well. RB's like Terio Brown, typically get their yards regardless who they play, and all though he is just a pup...I was very impressed with how they removed him from our play book and rendered us inept....he is essentially the lynch pin in a very simple offensive scheme. It will be Dayton's test to do that to us.....stop terio brown, and we don't have the keys to drive our ford focus....

crosbys defense has played lights out without a doubt but 7 yds total offense for an entire half is horrible. I don't look for humble to put up to many points on dayton. Also 1-15 passing is only 1 completion away from no passing game. Dayton will be starting 2 sophmores at left guard and tackle on the oline. They are both huge but very young and I think they will continue to improve as the year goes on. This game should be a good test for our entire oline which doesn't have a senior on it and we will see if they can give our little sophomore rb room to breathe. Dayton has a long ways to go but last week was a nice improvement. I'm waiting until the end of the week before I even try to guess on who or why either team will win. I'm hoping the broncos have another good week of practice and maybe picked up a little confidence with Fridays win.

crosbys defense has played lights out without a doubt but 7 yds total offense for an entire half is horrible. I don't look for humble to put up to many points on dayton. Also 1-15 passing is only 1 completion away from no passing game. Dayton will be starting 2 sophmores at left guard and tackle on the oline. They are both huge but very young and I think they will continue to improve as the year goes on. This game should be a good test for our entire oline which doesn't have a senior on it and we will see if they can give our little sophomore rb room to breathe. Dayton has a long ways to go but last week was a nice improvement. I'm waiting until the end of the week before I even try to guess on who or why either team will win. I'm hoping the broncos have another good week of practice and maybe picked up a little confidence with Fridays win.

You will get no argument from me about the Humble Offense.   It is horrible.  However, if you don't have a defense capable of stopping RB Terio Brown...it always provides us the chance to win.   He can score from anywhere on the field, and that is a beneficial for an otherwise inept offense. We don't need to be offensive juggernauts to win with a defense like ours.     We just have to have him producing.... he produces, we should have a shot. 

There's a difference between 280 lbs finesse pass blockers and physical maulers which is what Crosby has. Crosby is more physical than Dayton in the trenches which is where Dayton will have issues with Humble, we also have the state's best interior lineman in his class. Dayton probably does have a special teams advantage with McBride returning kicks though.

Dang we got lucky as hell putting up more pts(28) in 2nd qtr@ Neds house(packed fans)Crosby w/25 total & boomshaka-laka 21 pts 1st qtr @ Barbie's Hill's house(Crosby 30 tot for the game w/no multiple tds per qtr. vs Ned/BH).How did that happen,surely Crosby D is better,the O'line is better & all them D1 kids on offense,and Crosby won both in front of the home crowd :D :D I gotta get me some Cougar (Enron) stock :lol:

Dang we got lucky as hell putting up more pts(28) in 2nd qtr@ Neds house(packed fans)Crosby w/25 total & boomshaka-laka 21 pts 1st qtr @ Barbie's Hill's house(Crosby 30 tot for the game w/no multiple tds per qtr. vs Ned/BH).How did that happen,surely Crosby D is better,the O'line is better & all them D1 kids on offense,and Crosby won both in front of the home crowd :D :D I gotta get me some Cougar (Enron) stock :lol:

Sometime you do get lucky. I'm sure if Crosby got 20 penalties for nearly 180 total yards we would have had more points too. It's not like your offense put up more yards or held them to less or anything, Ned just played worse. You're right though, our lines our significantly better than Dayton's and we also have the best interior lineman in the state for his class. Crosby's front will maul Dayton and probably rush for 400 more yards, you have Humble and KP first though so you should probably focus on not losing to them again this year before you come down 90.  

Sometime you do get lucky. I'm sure if Crosby got 20 penalties for nearly 180 total yards we would have had more points too. It's not like your offense put up more yards or held them to less or anything, Ned just played worse. You're right though, our lines our significantly better than Dayton's and we also have the best interior lineman in the state for his class. Crosby's front will maul Dayton and probably rush for 400 more yards, you have Humble and KP first though so you should probably focus on not losing to them again this year before you come down 90.  

Don't fret,if we don't win another game we'll play upbeat for Crosby,thank Flan for that

Dayton please don't get to excited about the whoopin you put on BH :(  Humble will give you a much better game and has some of what CEK possesses ....SPEED...Think Humble takes this one and brings Dayton back down to reality...Better than BH, but still not good :lol:

Dayton please don't get to excited about the whoopin you put on BH :( Humble will give you a much better game and has some of what CEK possesses ....SPEED...Think Humble takes this one and brings Dayton back down to reality...Better than BH, but still not good :lol:

please don't compare CK to Humble. You better hope Price plays nice because he could probably put up 100 if he wants to. I'm not saying CK is good because they smashed dayton. I'm saying their good because I have watched a bunch of high school football this year and they are the best I have seen. It's all good though. I actually want bh to do well and some how make the playoffs.

please don't compare CK to Humble. You better hope Price plays nice because he could probably put up 100 if he wants to. I'm not saying CK is good because they smashed dayton. I'm saying their good because I have watched a bunch of high school football this year and they are the best I have seen.

Oh I believe you and Price won't play nice and don't blame him either :o BH looked pitiful Friday night I'm just saying don't get your hopes up due to that win :D They played much better against Crosby..everyone looked lost playing against Dayton.

Oh I believe you and Price won't play nice and don't blame him either :o BH looked pitiful Friday night I'm just saying don't get your hopes up due to that win :D They played much better against Crosby..everyone looked lost playing against Dayton.

you don't think dayton had anything to do with bh looking lost. I'm not saying dayton is all the sudden world beaters because if one win but it was a step in the right direction.

before the king game y'all were talking mess and saying its going to be a cakewalk.and now yall beat barbers Hill so HUMBLE yall better watch out. Humble by 10

no no no wrong team wrong color and wrong mascot... Might wanna talk to your buddy statster AKA cougar14 AKA coug8bronco (which not sure why he came up with that screen name AFTER) Dayton beat Crosby that year.  Most everyone knows.. Dayton is like a box of chocolates.. Ya never know what your gonna get.... I just hope they have tasted all the nasty ones and savor the rest of the season on the good ones (wins) Lord I hope I dont have another meeting after the game for the Forrest Gump reference  :ph34r:

:P

you don't think dayton had anything to do with bh looking lost. I'm not saying dayton is all the sudden world beaters because if one win but it was a step in the right direction.

Nobody is putting much stock in to beating BH happy for the win ,but not sure BH even makes play-offs this year. They get beat 45/7 and its because they looked lost and their Coach "sucks" lets don't give any credit to Dayton ! When you get punched in the face you not only look lost but dazed & confused ! :P :D :lol:

no no no wrong team wrong color and wrong mascot... Might wanna talk to your buddy statster AKA cougar14 AKA coug8bronco (which not sure why he came up with that screen name AFTER) Dayton beat Crosby that year. Most everyone knows.. Dayton is like a box of chocolates.. Ya never know what your gonna get.... I just hope they have tasted all the nasty ones and savor the rest of the season on the good ones (wins) Lord I hope I dont have another meeting after the game for the Forrest Gump reference :ph34r:

well...we cannot control that.lol good luck to yall on Friday. :-)