Hardin-Jefferson 27 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 7/Final

WOSgrad

Ya think?????? WOS beat LCM by 17 and we beat LCM by 20...... Your right.... We don't have a chance.... We should just turn our little crappy stadium into a parking lot for the basketball games.... Mical..... Where ya at brother? Even though the scoreboard didn't look like it, I really feel like we dominated LCM...

Ya think?????? WOS beat LCM by 17 and we beat LCM by 20...... Your right.... We don't have a chance.... We should just turn our little crappy stadium into a parking lot for the basketball games.... Mical..... Where ya at brother? Even though the scoreboard didn't look like it, I really feel like we dominated LCM...

Well on the stadium part I would say it  needs to be enlarged. I mean you got a pop warner offense with pop warner bleachers. It was a tight fit on the visitors side lol

Craig S.... Dude..... Whatever.....Your right.... We are still the worst team in SETX.... We are slow and unathletic...

you can whatever all you want. ...I never said HJ was horrible or not athletic. ... they just WILL NOT beat WOS.... yall might would win the larger 4A district. .. you've already beat 2 of the top 3.... But stop inhaling that stuff. .. thinking. . Or worse believing HJ beats the Stangs

Well since the other post was locked I will post these quotes and yall can claim them when you see yours.
"Very doubtful HJ will hold us (LCM) to 14 points" ( well I guess in a way this quote is correct)
"LCM rolls HJ."
"HJ will not score more than 21 on us"
. " don't start beating your chest feathers yet"
"LCM is going to hand you all you want"
Shall I continue or do yall get the point?

Well since the other post was locked I will post these quotes and yall can claim them when you see yours.
"Very doubtful HJ will hold us (LCM) to 14 points" ( well I guess in a way this quote is correct)
"LCM rolls HJ."
"HJ will not score more than 21 on us"
. " don't start beating your chest feathers yet"
"LCM is going to hand you all you want"
Shall I continue or do yall get the point?

Like i said good luck to HJ.. They were  the better team tonight. 

Craig.... You sound like a very knowledgeable person...If the we beat them and they beat them don't mean anything, how are you so confident WOS can stay with HJ? I mean, you cant be that cynical... You come on here all confident, talking trash, making no sense.... Lets do this, go back to the High School orchestra page and talk about the flute you are so good at playing and leave the football to the men sister....