21 - 5A New Caney at Sheldon C.E. King

man I'm not trying to be funny but if NC is even within 40 of CK at the end of the game Dayton is in big trouble.

I hear you, but I believe we are much improved. Had a few athletes move in. We have trouble stopping a passing team on defense but will put a few points on the board as well. We will be stronger next year, the move ins are mostly juniors. I'm not saying we are contenders this year at all, just that we will not be the same W most teams expect to receive easily.

I hear you, but I believe we are much improved. Had a few athletes move in. We have trouble stopping a passing team on defense but will put a few points on the board as well. We will be stronger next year, the move ins are mostly juniors. I'm not saying we are contenders this year at all, just that we will not be the same W most teams expect to receive easily.

i agree with everything your saying and I think brighter days are ahead for NC. Having said that CK has the best RB QB combo in the area and their team speed and defense is as good as I have seen this year. Coach Price has these kids swarming to the ball and they will lay the wood to you. One good thing is that while they will return a ton on offense next year they will lose almost all their defense. I swear if not for a blown coverage on their part I don't know if dayton would have scored. Most of our yards came late in the game against subs. Oh yeah one more thing. I can't wait to check out y'all's new stadium I heard it's really nice.

man I'm not trying to be funny but if NC is even within 40 of CK at the end of the game Dayton is in big trouble.

I think New Caney will play King closer than Dayton did, not because they're better though. I think it'll be out of hand In the second quarter and King will play backups making closer than it really was. After New Caney was blown out by Huffman I don't think you can really expect much from them other than a couple wins over GP and Porter.