8th grade A

Crosby - 33
Horace Mann: 0

8th grade B team

Crosby: 13
Horace Mann : 12

BH south 8A lost to Dayton 13-0
BH north 8b lost 20-0 to Baytown JH

How did Dayton look? Also, is the kid with the neck injury they took off the field ok? I never saw him move before the ambulance came and was just hoping he's ok. I think he was #22?

8th grade A

Crosby - 33
Horace Mann: 0

8th grade B team

Crosby: 13
Horace Mann : 12How did Dayton look? Also, is the kid with the neck injury they took off the field ok? I never saw him move before the ambulance came and was just hoping he's ok. I think he was #22?

Coog,

I heard from some BH South parents that it was just a bad strained neck...They keep him at the Hospital over night to keep an eye on him.. Thanks for asking.

Cougar14, I only watched 4Q of the game. Dayton didn't impress me. BH south played without some key players due to injury and was only down 6-0 with about 5 minutes to go in the game. BH south put up a good fight. Gave up a second td with about 1 1/2 minutes left. I think Crosby and BH north will beat them. Crosby or BH north baring injuries should take district.

Cougar14, I only watched 4Q of the game. Dayton didn't impress me. BH south played without some key players due to injury and was only down 6-0 with about 5 minutes to go in the game. BH south put up a good fight. Gave up a second td with about 1 1/2 minutes left. I think Crosby and BH north will beat them. Crosby or BH north baring injuries should take district.

I was going to ask if anyone from BH South could give me their opinion on which team they thought looked best. Crosby, Dayton or Baytown Gentry.