Nederland vs Vidor Sept 26th .... let's get it on!

Michele

Confusion on which side??   It seems from Vidor posters that Vidor already has fumblitis.  Running an offense like that would tend to increase that IMO.  All well, we will see I guess.

If my post is having this much of a confusing affect on Nederland posters just wait until the game starts. Minds will be blown. 

The heck with the game. What time will your coaches be conducting the pregame motivational seminar? I remember the last time Ned came to town Matthews was teaching Lawn Art and Sheet Graffiti. Will your coaches be doing the same this year? If so I would like to sign up. I have been told I am getting pretty good with my air brush.  :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:  

The heck with the game. What time will your coaches be conducting the pregame motivational seminar? I remember the last time Ned came to town Matthews was teaching Lawn Art and Sheet Graffiti. Will your coaches be doing the same this year? If so I would like to sign up. I have been told I am getting pretty good with my air brush.  :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

uh oh, you had to bring up GraffitiGate.

I talked to and old buddy of mine in Vidor. He gave me some inside scoop about the Pirates. Before anybody gets bent out of shape he didn't tell me I could not post this. So Coach Mathews, I apologize if you did not want this out. Here it is. Vidor is breaking out a new offense for the Nederland game. It will consist of a Power "T" formation with the QB under center. A FB directly behind the QB and a LHB and RHB to each side of the FB. There will be two wide outs lined up tight off the tackles. At the snap these burners will criss cross in the backfield while the FB runs a dive left or dive right. At this point the QB has four options. Either WO, the FB dive, or keeping it himself. THEN, depending on which way the QB decides to go, he can then run the triple option with the two HB's. I was told to watch for a lot of triple fakes, then fake triple option, with a pass to the previously mentioned criss crossing WO's running seam routes off the triple fake. Here is the real kicker. A triple fake, fake triple option with a pump fake to a Statue of Liberty. Look for this at least twice in the game. Given all that. Nederland 27 - Vidor 18

We ran it a few times against Channelview. We also passed about 12 times. Don't expect us to get away from the grind it out offense that has been successful; Alvin Credeur is just adding some touches to an already potent offense. I'm not making my score prediction until next week.

The heck with the game. What time will your coaches be conducting the pregame motivational seminar? I remember the last time Ned came to town Matthews was teaching Lawn Art and Sheet Graffiti. Will your coaches be doing the same this year? If so I would like to sign up. I have been told I am getting pretty good with my air brush. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Oh....your talking about the vandalism that Nederland did to the Vidor campus a few years back??? Make no mistake that was not Mathews. Nice try though....classic bulldog tactic trying to put the blame on someone else instead of maning up and taking responsibility. I tell you what if Vidor did that to Nederland we'd be bragging about it. Not hiding like little kids......

;) ;) :p

I don't usually go out on this type of a limb but in this case I am going to: I predict that if Vidor can somehow end up at the end of the game  with atleast one more point than Nederland then they will be the victor. On the other hand if Nederland can pull out the most points they will most certainly walk away the victor. I dont usually make these type predictions but I can assure you that someone will win this game. It is in Vidor but Nederland does have coach Neuman on their side.    LOL

No, No, No.

Here is the secret play that Coach Mathews has up his sleeve:

The quarterback gets the ball and fakes left......No. he gets the ball and he fakes right.....No, here is what he is gonna do, he is GONNA FAKE THE FAKE, he will just pretend to fake the ball

WAIT, I don't know where I am....I CAN'T BREATHE!

I don't usually go out on this type of a limb but in this case I am going to: I predict that if Vidor can somehow end up at the end of the game with atleast one more point than Nederland then they will be the victor. On the other hand if Nederland can pull out the most points they will most certainly walk away the victor. I dont usually make these type predictions but I can assure you that someone will win this game. It is in Vidor but Nederland does have coach Neuman on their side. LOL

Wow that was a risky prediction.

Oh....your talking about the vandalism that Nederland did to the Vidor campus a few years back??? Make no mistake that was not Mathews. Nice try though....classic bulldog tactic trying to put the blame on someone else instead of maning up and taking responsibility. I tell you what if Vidor did that to Nederland we'd be bragging about it. Not hiding like little kids......

;) ;) :p

Lol ok . That's why the Vidor Pd was questioning Vidor students, not anyone from Ned.

No, No, No.

Here is the secret play that Coach Mathews has up his sleeve:

The quarterback gets the ball and fakes left......No. he gets the ball and he fakes right.....No, here is what he is gonna do, he is GONNA FAKE THE FAKE, he will just pretend to fake the ball

WAIT, I don't know where I am....I CAN'T BREATHE!

Wait I've got it, Vidor actually THROWS A PASS and blows everyone's mind!