CJ Levine Injury

Tyler Dixson

Yes and not to mention the the all state transfer (meriles #24) is coming along. He is still getting use to the speed difference but I love the way he supports the run. Sure tackler!

gotta disagree goat. he looked lost and was getting beat. he LOOKS good in uniform, but i was not impressed. although lamar didn't pass much, i saw #1 run him over TWICE and got in his face.

gotta disagree goat. he looked lost and was getting beat. he LOOKS good in uniform, but i was not impressed. although lamar didn't pass much, i saw #1 run him over TWICE and got in his face.

mouse our defense whole literally was physically ran over at some point. I like the way sticks his nose in and makes a clean tackle around the legs. I hate playing Lamar.

mouse our defense whole literally was physically ran over at some point. I like the way sticks his nose in and makes a clean tackle around the legs. I hate playing Lamar.

Need to play Teams of that caliber, it only gets you better. If they continue to beat you in this fashion, then consider someone else. JMO
Until Ozen finds some consistency, we need to change our schedule a bit

Well we loose two players with the Levine injury. Starting safety and backup QB. Does Xbox dare to bring the freshman up or ride with #7 as the backup QB?

I say go with 7. The freshman is a specimen but as for playing on varsity right now he's not ready. Next season he'll be ready. It didn't hurt Singleton to wait. I will keep saying this Harrison HAS to run 5 times a game to keep teams honest. Teams aren't even respecting the fake. He has 0 zero carries.

Hopefully this game taught them a few things. This shouldn't define their season though. Still early, but should humble a few. Lol

humble a few, hell I personally hope it makes the team angry and they come out smoking each team they face, I know one team a lil west of Houston is thinking the same exact thing after their lost last Friday ;)