Power Ranking Sr. Big and small combined

whisperer

Jag why don't you run the league or is this a life time job for the current president or something that is not obtainable. You have ideas and things and don't like the curent regime. I pretty sure If I were him I'd hand it to one of you guys that seem to know how to make it right. You guys are like parents on a youth sports team that know how to do it better than the coach. I'm pretty sure you know how that is think about it. There is rules in place just follow them - run for president - or play Aau football. It's pretty simple stop coming on here and trashing the yellow badges that give a tremendous amount of time to this SETX community. Come on man ' I'm not trying to piss y'all off but good grief ! This crying is keeping me up at night!!!

Sh...........

Jag why don't you run the league or is this a life time job for the current president or something that is not obtainable. You have ideas and things and don't like the curent regime. I pretty sure If I were him I'd hand it to one of you guys that seem to know how to make it right. You guys are like parents on a youth sports team that know how to do it better than the coach. I'm pretty sure you know how that is think about it. There is rules in place just follow them - run for president - or play Aau football. It's pretty simple stop coming on here and trashing the yellow badges that give a tremendous amount of time to this SETX community. Come on man ' I'm not trying to piss y'all off but good grief ! This crying is keeping me up at night!!!
Sh...........

Sorry to upset the whisperer... I only had a question / suggestion. It's not a knock on the STJFL board. It just seems like a good way to keep scores under control and still allows every kids a chance to play, improve, and do their best. I was no saying don't play by the rules, cause what ever the rules are is how it is. Maybe should think about voting on a rule change at some point.

whisperer, getting soft again on here.  telling to lay off the yellow badges.  dude read the rules, they don't say not to score!  If board would grow some, maybe they would say don't score more than 40. 

The rules don't say that.  read #10 as was suggested earlier.  good lord I want trash talking about who is going to beat who instead of stjfl.  im trying to stop, its just hard

Cant wait for PN W to silence this Board.  The land of (future NFL 10 year olds) has gotten a bit more cranky than last season.  Karma doesn't play nice.  Easy Bmt peeps.  I'm quite sure PN W will treat you guys the same as Nederland and not hurt your feelings.  Nothing over 40 points.  Its only fair they play by the rules with you guys as well.    

Cant wait for PN W to silence this Board. The land of (future NFL 10 year olds) has gotten a bit more cranky than last season. Karma doesn't play nice. Easy Bmt peeps. I'm quite sure PN W will treat you guys the same as Nederland and not hurt your feelings. Nothing over 40 points. Its only fair they play by the rules with you guys as well.

😳😳😳😳😂😂😂😂😂😂

Say man... I'm guessing your with LCM.. Y'all beat us and I gave y'all your props. Let's scrimmage and I promise we will beat y'all now. Your RB broke 4 long TD's.. Wouldn't happen anymore. And about jasper, if you wanna know.. It was 30-0 at halftime. Coaches threw a fit about taking their backfield out of the backfield. So very disrespectfully, the coach yelled across the field "we are going to punt every first down for the rest of the game"... And that's what he did. And laughed about it and was very childish about it. Jasper is 100 points better than us and 100 points better than y'all. Of course BMt and PNG W would beat us bad. Why wouldn't they? Look how many kids are in those towns. Look at Kountze. Smh get out of here man

• 3 weeks later...

I see ya, I definitely think that game at Humphrey will be a great one to watch again! The last meeting was won because of extra point conversions. Its gonna be close. I will predict this and say that someone will lose due to turnovers this time. Better hold on to that football!