Power Ranking Sr. Big and small combined

whisperer

Bradyb  I'm sure you think jasper is the best team in the world because they beat ya.  BUT you also said their coaches were turds.  So if they could have beat you worse Sounds like they would have.  I promise you, your KTZ boys would not score on BMT Or PN W.  And both team would be generous only to score 36 on you.  

Until Proven otherwise I'd say,

BMT

WOS

PN W

Jasper @ 4 only because they beat KTZ by 10 more than LCM

LCM

Vidor

Leu how do you put put PN over WOS we as message boarders have to go with what we know and I'm confused on that one?? My reason for jasper at the top is because I have seen that beast back they have and I'm a jasper co boy at heart! Also it's been told they are a loaded team of talent no weak spots. I'm trying to figure out how WOS beatsnPN and is ranked 3r miss print maybe???

Sh..............

Bradyb I'm sure you think jasper is the best team in the world because they beat ya. BUT you also said their coaches were turds. So if they could have beat you worse Sounds like they would have. I promise you, your KTZ boys would not score on BMT Or PN W. And both team would be generous only to score 36 on you.

Until Proven otherwise I'd say,

BMT
WOS
PN W
Jasper @ 4 only because they beat KTZ by 10 more than LCM
LCM
Vidor

Say man... I'm guessing your with LCM.. Y'all beat us and I gave y'all your props. Let's scrimmage and I promise we will beat y'all now. Your RB broke 4 long TD's.. Wouldn't happen anymore. And about jasper, if you wanna know.. It was 30-0 at halftime. Coaches threw a fit about taking their backfield out of the backfield. So very disrespectfully, the coach yelled across the field "we are going to punt every first down for the rest of the game"... And that's what he did. And laughed about it and was very childish about it. Jasper is 100 points better than us and 100 points better than y'all. Of course BMt and PNG W would beat us bad. Why wouldn't they? Look how many kids are in those towns. Look at Kountze. Smh get out of here man

And about jasper, if you wanna know.. It was 30-0 at halftime. Coaches threw a fit about taking their backfield out of the backfield. So very disrespectfully, the coach yelled across the field "we are going to punt every first down for the rest of the game"... And that's what he did. And laughed about it and was very childish about it. Jasper is 100 points better than us and 100 points better than y'all. Of course BMt and PNG W would beat us bad. Why wouldn't they? Look how many kids are in those towns. Look at Kountze. Smh get out of here man

BradyB, that sounds just like you durning the one or two games you win each year and that included the first Probowl you won in 3 years.

Please sir can I have another one.....

Little taste of your own meds.

What is the name of this 139lb super fast kid from Jasper. I know when Coach Rivers was filling his 4x1 relay team he had all the top kids come to the track from all over...(5th & 6th graders now) Jasper, Silsbee, Lake Charles and every other city that I can think of within a 100 mile radius came down. 2 of the fastest kids from Jasper that are on the track circuit doesn't fit his description. BMT also went to Jasper and beat down their select team which was kids from Jasper and Woodville combined. They didn't have this super fast big kid a yr ago so let's find out who this kid is and where he suddenly comes from. I'm sure coach Rivers will love to have him on the track!

What is the name of this 139lb super fast kid from Jasper. I know when Coach Rivers was filling his 4x1 relay team he had all the top kids come to the track from all over...(5th & 6th graders now) Jasper, Silsbee, Lake Charles and every other city that I can think of within a 100 mile radius came down. 2 of the fastest kids from Jasper that are on the track circuit doesn't fit his description. BMT also went to Jasper and beat down their select team which was kids from Jasper and Woodville combined. They didn't have this super fast big kid a yr ago so let's find out who this kid is and where he suddenly comes from. I'm sure coach Rivers will love to have him on the track!

No telling where he came from.. I heard they have a couple kids that are not from Jasper. Wouldn't surprise me.

BradyB, that sounds just like you durning the one or two games you win each year and that included the first Probowl you won in 3 years.

Please sir can I have another one.....

Little taste of your own meds.

The 1 or 2 games I win? Pathetic for anyone to get on here and say that. I don't win 1 or 2 games a year. 2011 my TEAM was 4-4, 2012 1-7, 2013 4-4, this year 1-2 so far. Not sure who you are but if you wanna go there then that's cool. You act like it's me out there playing or something? But I have never been disrespectful to another coach or any kids when beating them.

Just for the record, Brady IS a stand-up guy and just because he is loyal he sometimes takes a beating. But no one should question his true feelings for the kids of southeast Texas. Especially the ones from Kountze that give it their all every game knowing that it is going to be an uphill battle. Just saying….

True that! Brady goes above and beyond for kids in this area . Good dude all the way around

Just for the record, Brady IS a stand-up guy and just because he is loyal he sometimes takes a beating. But no one should question his true feelings for the kids of southeast Texas. Especially the ones from Kountze that give it their all every game knowing that it is going to be an uphill battle. Just saying….

Thank you Mike. I appreciate that!