Power Ranking Sr. Big and small combined

whisperer

Yeah Yeah Yeah, it's gonna be Pnp vs pnw
Then lumb b vs bmt.... The Super Bowl will be bmt vs PORT NECHES SCALP EM NDNS SCALP EM

Basically the same outcome as what I said with a little difference of opinion on PNP. No dog in the hunt on the LUMW vs PNP, just lookin at the PNP record as bottom seed. You may be right. Good luck to all the teams.

But then again it may be a classic Lum vs PN matchup too. I just gotta feeling. Nevertheless, look for BMT & PNW in the end...

The way I see it pngw and lumb b will have first round byes. Vidor and PNG P are locked in the 5th and 6th seeds. If png w beats lumb w and scores more than 17,then bmt would be the 3rd and lumb w would be 4th. First round would be vidor vs lumberton W and Bmt vs PNG p. PNG W would get the winner between vidor and lumberton w, lumberton b would play the winner between bmt and png p. The tie breaker for multiple teams with same record is points allowed.

The way I see it pngw and lumb b will have first round byes. Vidor and PNG P are locked in the 5th and 6th seeds. If png w beats lumb w and scores more than 17,then bmt would be the 3rd and lumb w would be 4th. First round would be vidor vs lumberton W and Bmt vs PNG p. PNG W would get the winner between vidor and lumberton w, lumberton b would play the winner between bmt and png p. The tie breaker for multiple teams with same record is points allowed.

Boom Pow! Now that's how you break it down!!