Power Ranking Sr. Big and small combined

whisperer

Yeah I know I'm just going with my gut on this one I truely think they do have an allstar team coming at stjfl! Just think if we could all put an allstar team together and play we would be killing each other ! I mean Ned would beat the brakes off of bmt jasper PN and WOS!!!!

Sh.....................

So you think they are an allstar team? hmmmmm.....

Icewater thinks Whisperer is very very wise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! especially to only have one team and only 17 and errybody is a beast from what I hear.

sh.................... i better be quiet hahahaha

Yeah I know I'm just going with my gut on this one I truely think they do have an allstar team coming at stjfl! Just think if we could all put an allstar team together and play we would be killing each other ! I mean Ned would beat the brakes off of bmt jasper PN and WOS!!!!
Sh.....................

If the BMT boys put their best 10yr olds on 1 team I guarantee you that the will beat the two Nederland jrs combined by 60. 70 if you were coaching and with Jr playing.

No way Dude no way I know what yall run and we would have too much it may be a close game but you lose. Maybe we will get the chance to see! I will be flappin my a$$ off if we get the chance to line up next yr you just better hope we have 2 teams in jr.  Maybe you can beat hawke05!!!

Sh............................................

Yeah #1 in not following the rules. 50-6 nuff said.......we had the same scenario this weekend against Nederland and had a entire quarter to play. BMT is a very talented team they don't need to do things like this. 2 more weeks!!!!

So what did the coaches from PNGW do when Nederland was throwing the ball the 4th quarter. Did they take a knee like BMT did and run out of bounds then the Lumberton coaches get upset because they are not playing. Before you give your opinion please make sure you know what's going on or what happened. And yes 2 MORE WEEKS.. Can't wait

So what did the coaches from PNGW do when Nederland was throwing the ball the 4th quarter. Did they take a knee like BMT did and run out of bounds then the Lumberton coaches get upset because they are not playing. Before you give your opinion please make sure you know what's going on or what happened. And yes 2 MORE WEEKS.. Can't wait

Yes mrs. Anderson our coaches told our kids to do play ball but at no circumstances to score anymore because of the rules. It's just something you have to do and yes it is hard. So I am always entitled to my on opinion when I see a score of 50-6. Here is another opinion for you what a minute I mean FACT after week six yall's record will be 5-1 just like last season. Big kids little kids, this and that, it will not mater.

Let let me get this right Lamar. Your coach for png w told your players not to try to score. Lordy Lordy you might want to check with the president of y'all's league to see what he thinks about that. From what I understand from him you should never teach your kids ways not to score(taking a knee, punting the ball on1st down, fumbling the ball to the other team on purpose, calling TDs and pick 6s back, ect...). That's what a lot of these teams are having to do to keep the score less than 40 so if your not at the game and just looking on the outside in with no facts why even run your mouth about it.

I'll give it to you..

#1 BMT

that's all. .

That was so original, obviously your new to this board! That was weak weak weak but will let you make it! I remember when I was destined for my first Super Bowl too but I was humble with it! Hahahaha

Let let me get this right Lamar. Your coach for png w told your players not to try to score. Lordy Lordy you might want to check with the president of y'all's league to see what he thinks about that. From what I understand from him you should never teach your kids ways not to score(taking a knee, punting the ball on1st down, fumbling the ball to the other team on purpose, calling TDs and pick 6s back, ect...). That's what a lot of these teams are having to do to keep the score less than 40 so if your not at the game and just looking on the outside in with no facts why even run your mouth about it.

We never had the ball the entire 4th quarter. I see you are a newbie so you get a free pass this time. We call it respect to the other team as well as the rules. So do me a big favor and get rid of your account on the message board before you get your feelings hurt. :). I can guarantee I will be running my mouth a lot more this season. ;)

We never had the ball the entire 4th quarter. I see you are a newbie so you get a free pass this time. We call it respect to the other team as well as the rules. So do me a big favor and get rid of your account on the message board before you get your feelings hurt. :). I can guarantee I will be running my mouth a lot more this season. ;)

Neither did BMT 😏

Hes a PNG groupieeee, everything they do is classy. You know how that is Hawk. Theses are all of the reasons why no High school team from SETX has won a state championship since the late 80's. Its called daddy ball and not hurt no ones feelings. Football is not a friendly sport for all of you guys/girls who dont know that. We complain about handshakes and coaches wearing shorts on the sideline. Can my son be in your sons GT class eventhough he a special needs kid, no he cant!! Its not fair to your kid whos performing at a high level when it comes to academics. The same way yours reads extra books to improve why should he be held back because my son really have a problem understaning a second grade book. i understand every kid is not on the same level in anything but they should  be able to continue their develoment no matter what the circumstances are. I'm just using this as an example because i feel this is the only way i can get the message across to all of the die hard parents in the STJFL.

All i know is that I pay my registration fees every year for my son to get better not play half the game because someone else thinks hes to good to play the entire game. Myself and Coach Anderson are running out of excuse to tell them why they cant play because we definately dont tell them because you guys are to good!! My son is an over achiever  when it comes to football, 10 yrs old and as of last night he weighted 77 pounds has asthma and hes singled out. The only thing Lumberton coach said yesterday was #3 and #1 shouldnt have been in the game in the second half and both of them are 10 but our starting 11 yr old halfback 115+ pounds  could have played the whole game. SMFH!!! I heard it from the president of STJFL himself, those are two of the best players the STJFL has had in awhile  and its unfair to them what we have to do to them!!! I just dont think its fair to penalize a coach for having a special team and kids that want to be out there. I've seen NED W coach in action, hes a class act no hollering and screaming at kids controlls his coaches and parents but he has to sit out two games. But i've seen other coaches cursing and screaming the entire game and not teaching nothing but thats ok and those are the same teams that get their butts kicked weekend after weekend!!! So why dont you proud daddy's of those organizations complain about that??Just venting because this is getting way out of hand!!!

OK since we are keeping it real, we told our kids to not tackle anyone on both of the picks in the final 3 min of the game!! Lumberton threw the ball while down 44- 6 and a defensive player playing another position than what he normally playes int the pass and run it in for a touchdown. Next Lumberton possession, down 50-6 at this point, they threw another pass that was picked off again but this was a veteran player who ran out of bounds which would have made the score 56-6. On both of those possessions, if they would have ran the ball they would have scored but i'm assuming they had a 38 point throw left!!! And LUMBERTON ie MADDDDD, WOW!!

So I get it now.....this year all of a sudden y'all have respect for other teams. Makes since now because last year y'all scored 50 points in at least 3 games but now respect other teams. Gotcha!!!

If we did the points differance must had been less than 40. I learned a long time ago to quit arguing with ignorant people so good bye newbie.

If everyone on this board don't think they did anything wrong, why do yall all have to come on here and explain yourself. Exactly!!!

Good luck next week lets move on.

Exactly... Let's move on but first the only reason the board didn't have a problem is because of y'all's president that does all the investigations so now you know. Any other team gets a two game suspension and a forfeiture. So like you said no since in arguing with ignorant people. By Lamar and good luck to y'all too because your sure going to need it!!! Oh and one more thing the point difference was grater than 40

Hawk05 must be using that BMT math again everybody. He is new to the board so he will understand one day. Hey bugatti I found someone that makes you look like a genious. You will not have the lead role in "Dumb and Dumber Too" anymore. The new dummy will be hawk05. Heck his comments on here are so dumb he will play the role of the "Dumber" guy as well.;)

Hes a PNG groupieeee, everything they do is classy. You know how that is Hawk. Theses are all of the reasons why no High school team from SETX has won a state championship since the late 80's. Its called daddy ball and not hurt no ones feelings. Football is not a friendly sport for all of you guys/girls who dont know that. We complain about handshakes and coaches wearing shorts on the sideline. Can my son be in your sons GT class eventhough he a special needs kid, no he cant!! Its not fair to your kid whos performing at a high level when it comes to academics. The same way yours reads extra books to improve why should he be held back because my son really have a problem understaning a second grade book. i understand every kid is not on the same level in anything but they should  be able to continue their develoment no matter what the circumstances are. I'm just using this as an example because i feel this is the only way i can get the message across to all of the die hard parents in the STJFL.
All i know is that I pay my registration fees every year for my son to get better not play half the game because someone else thinks hes to good to play the entire game. Myself and Coach Anderson are running out of excuse to tell them why they cant play because we definately dont tell them because you guys are to good!! My son is an over achiever  when it comes to football, 10 yrs old and as of last night he weighted 77 pounds has asthma and hes singled out. The only thing Lumberton coach said yesterday was #3 and #1 shouldnt have been in the game in the second half and both of them are 10 but our starting 11 yr old halfback 115+ pounds  could have played the whole game. SMFH!!! I heard it from the president of STJFL himself, those are two of the best players the STJFL has had in awhile  and its unfair to them what we have to do to them!!! I just dont think its fair to penalize a coach for having a special team and kids that want to be out there. I've seen NED W coach in action, hes a class act no hollering and screaming at kids controlls his coaches and parents but he has to sit out two games. But i've seen other coaches cursing and screaming the entire game and not teaching nothing but thats ok and those are the same teams that get their butts kicked weekend after weekend!!! So why dont you proud daddy's of those organizations complain about that??Just venting because this is getting way out of hand!!!

When is your book signing? :). Dang.......

Dont really post so not looking for flappin award but just had a question? Why cant the 28 pt mercy rule stay like it is, then when there is a 40 pt lead the score board goes off, score is locked in at that point. Time still runs as normal allowing these 2nd and 3rd string kids to get playing time and try their best, as they want to get better also. To tell a kid  who is excited that he is finally getting to run the ball or a kid who intercepts a ball, to try not to score is ridiculous. Their parents paid money, those kids work hard at practice, they want to be able to tell friends and family they scored a TD. The ones who are more concerned about the score is the parents. Sorry but I think it looks worse to see the other team kneeling the ball on 1st down or running out of bounds on purpose to not score. Now everyone can tell me why this just wont work, lets hear it

Dont really post so not looking for flappin award but just had a question? Why cant the 28 pt mercy rule stay like it is, then when there is a 40 pt lead the score board goes off, score is locked in at that point. Time still runs as normal allowing these 2nd and 3rd string kids to get playing time and try their best, as they want to get better also. To tell a kid  who is excited that he is finally getting to run the ball or a kid who intercepts a ball, to try not to score is ridiculous. Their parents paid money, those kids work hard at practice, they want to be able to tell friends and family they scored a TD. The ones who are more concerned about the score is the parents. Sorry but I think it looks worse to see the other team kneeling the ball on 1st down or running out of bounds on purpose to not score. Now everyone can tell me why this just wont work, lets hear it

Thats a great suggestion, its kind of the same concept that was talked about last year. But thats sounds to much like right because when you have the president mad because his team was throwing the ball down by 38 theres not to much we can do about it.