Henderson @ Newton

GATA!

Henderson's gonna throw it 25-35 times a game........ Just a thought..

I've seen two Henderson games on film and after watching the Athens game I have no doubts Newton can move the ball and point up points. 

Stopping or at least slowing down Henderson offense won't be easy. Big, fast, athletic..... 

They are a pretty good team...

Good luck to the purple Eagles. 

Rusk put up 27 on Henderson,Who and what is rusk, are they a passer or runner, athletes, speed, are play with just heart? Trying to get a comparison of what we are going to see Friday night,.........we will be ready for the pass, rusk is 3a-d1 or 4a-d2?

Rusk is pretty much not good. They are a running team. Been a few years since I've seen them though. Double wing.

Henderson should of lost to Athens, another running team.

Newton can and will win this game. I hope they do. Henderson is 17 miles from Tatum and have only played Tatum once and that was in the 1930's. Always saying no.

Rusk is pretty much not good. They are a running team. Been a few years since I've seen them though. Double wing.

Henderson should of lost to Athens, another running team.

Newton can and will win this game. I hope they do. Henderson is 17 miles from Tatum and have only played Tatum once and that was in the 1930's. Always saying no.

I don't blame them lol