Spruce Creek 46 Beaumont Ozen 23/Final

WOSgrad

That better not happen because Ozen will have another coach next year...

Typical of our AD and his comrads to do such a thing. A team full of sophomores and juniors with a few seniors and some want to replace the coach. Funny Nederland is 0-3 and I'm not sure I hear any of their fans saying replace him if he loses to a certain team. Not saying its you Ford ijs....this is crazy we won't allow any coaches in our district to build a program. That's the real reason we will never win in Beaumont. Has nothing to do with coaching everything to do with support from the school board, parents,fans and community. Everyone wants a big name coach..lol...im sure even they had troubles starting out BUILDING a program.

Typical of our AD and his comrads to do such a thing. A team full of sophomores and juniors with a few seniors and some want to replace the coach. Funny Nederland is 0-3 and I'm not sure I hear any of their fans saying replace him if he loses to a certain team. Not saying its you Ford ijs....this is crazy we won't allow any coaches in our district to build a program. That's the real reason we will never win in Beaumont. Has nothing to do with coaching everything to do with support from the school board, parents,fans and community. Everyone wants a big name coach..lolim sure even they had troubles starting out BUILDING a program.

I'm not calling for his job by no means, never would do that. I understand it takes time to build a system and program. I'm just saying there are some impatient fans wearing blue and gold that thinks it happens over night. I know better...

I was impressed with Ozen, I saw improvement, Spruce Creek was a very good team TODAY, Ozen missed Randle and 10 today out there. Tyler is quick, if his vision gets better he's a homerun threat every time. Oline still has to get better but Spruce lines were big, like WB big so it was understandable today. One knock: I thought Boyd could have ran upfield more.

Shoutout to Memorial band for the entertainment, and good game by both teams overall.

Typical of our AD and his comrads to do such a thing. A team full of sophomores and juniors with a few seniors and some want to replace the coach. Funny Nederland is 0-3 and I'm not sure I hear any of their fans saying replace him if he loses to a certain team. Not saying its you Ford ijs....this is crazy we won't allow any coaches in our district to build a program. That's the real reason we will never win in Beaumont. Has nothing to do with coaching everything to do with support from the school board, parents,fans and community. Everyone wants a big name coach..lol...im sure even they had troubles starting out BUILDING a program.

Neumann was not a big name coach when he started,  this is the only HC gig he has had!   Everyone has to start somewhere.