Sage Seay

jordibug15

That's a big get for McNeese. IMO he's the 8th best player in the Triangle area probably ranks in the top 5 in upside. If the Bolfing kid is the same one I saw play at Montgomery I actually think Seay could beat him out at the qb spot. I think his more natural position is safety or maybe OLB depending on how big he gets and also his best chance if he has Sunday aspirations. Should have a great career in Lake Charles if the staff stays in place and he stays healthy. Good luck to him, glad Ned won't have him when Crosby comes to town next year.

Congrats that's a great football school. I think they are ranked #6 this week. Lots of local talent. Don't know why lamar can't do that.

Problem is a lot of kids want to get out of the area rather stay. Ricky Fisk committed to Lamar as a DB but then flipped to D-II Morgan St to try to play QB...he's now listed as a WR on their roster. Lamar offered Sage but he's from LA so he went with that so you can't fault him. As a Lamar fan I wanted him there...feel like he's gonna make some noise in LC