What's the best local game you've witnessed??

2003 Central vs. Pfluggerville Conally

2003 Ozen vs. PN-G ( the fg controversy)

2006 Central vs. Dayton (the blocked fg)

2006 Central vs West Brook

2008 Central vs. Friendswood (the controversial fumble)

2009 Central vs Vidor (the thunder and lightening game)

2009 Central vs. PA Memorial (stopped them in the red zone to hold on to the win)

2008 Central vs. Livingston (the Dustin Harris show)

2009 Central vs. GC Memorial (7-0 win. Need I say more?)

2009 Central vs. Huntsville (down by 2 scores with less than 2 mins left and capped it off with a fake FG)

2009 Central vs. PN-G (the cardiac arrest game)

2010 Central vs Nederland (young Bulldog team fought tooth and nail and Central captured their DC with seconds left in the game)

2011 Central vs Ozen (the Trey Green show)

2013 Central vs. PN-G (triple ot thriller)

honorable mention.

West Brook vs FB Clements (playoffs forgot the year)

West Brook vs. Dickinson (playoffs forgot the year)

1997. Neither team was a power house by any stretch of the imagination, but the match-up between SFA & Orangefield at F.L.McClain stadium was for the final playoff spot back when only 2 teams made it. SFA blocked a late FG and also made a great stand late in the games to hold off a gritty Orangefield team 16-14.

1997. Neither team was a power house by any stretch of the imagination, but the match-up between SFA & Orangefield at F.L.McClain stadium was for the final playoff spot back when only 2 teams made it. SFA blocked a late FG and also made a great stand late in the games to hold off a gritty Orangefield team 16-14.

ended up having to play Liberty smh. Hated that.

Vidor vs central 2009 we won that game. Pittman crossed the line soulja and you know it.

Vidor vs ozen 2011 - Montana quirante vs trey green. Heart attack game right here right up until Montana scored the go ahead score with less than a minute left.

Vidor vs Crosby - just because of the history of this game. First playoff win in a long time and those boys deserved it.

Vidor vs central 2009 we won that game. Pittman crossed the line soulja and you know it.

Vidor vs ozen 2011 - Montana quirante vs trey green. Heart attack game right here right up until Montana scored the go ahead score with less than a minute left.

Vidor vs Crosby - just because of the history of this game. First playoff win in a long time and those boys deserved it.

I can't say. I saw nothing of the sort. Lol

The Nederland/Pearland Dawson game at Reliant Stadium in 2012 when PD was the #1 ranked team in TX and lost in overtime. 

Mid-County Madness in 2005 played in Pasadena Memorial Stadium after Hurricane Rita (first game after the storm and about a three week delay in the season) with several lead changes. It was actually one of the more exciting MCM games in the series. 

Still to this day the Dayton vs Lumberton 8-7 game and PNG vs Lumberyon overtime win for Lumberton are my favorite games that include my boys. Then the Ned vs PNGFriday last year and WOS vs PNG Friday zero my favorites no including my boys

For a devote Raiderfan=RaiderGirl92  *The 2008 Choo-Choo Raiders whuppin LaMarque 24-21 @ Stallworth in the area rd.This board was on fire (hot w/posts) ;) :)

lots of games that stuck out but 1 i remember was 1989 WOS vs Nederland------ WOS beat NED on the last play of the game heck of a ball game. maybe not the best but 1 that i remember being on the edge of my seat the whole time.

Aww man! Why did you have to bring up that game? Still pains me to this day. It was an incredible game though....

Silsbee vs Nederland 1993. Jay McGuire from Silsbee had 423 rushing yards. Tigers won 48-44
Silsbee vs WO-S 1993 Tigers won 20-14
Silsbee vs Beaumont Hebert  Tigers won 14-7  (Hebert was ranked #1)

I remember when Silsbee upset WOS in Port Arthur ;)

Todd Dodge returning home to West Orange to lead the Yellow Jackets against the Mighty Mustangs. Crowd was electric from the gitgo I don't remember the year though, it's been awhile. Often wondered if he had stayed at WOS what would have happened.

must have been 79..... In 80 we played y'all at home.

Man I remember that one, wasn't WO-S ranked #1 in The state at the time?

Yep. WOS was #1 in the state at the time. WOS was ahead 28-14 in the 3rd, then we scored to make it 28-21. Next play from scrimmage, WOS's Bruce Avery broke 6 tackles for a 80yd TD run making it 35-29.
We came down the field and scored. Faked the Xtra point and made it 35-29.
We recovered an onside kick. A few plays later, we went ahead 36-35 with :44 remaining.
WOS completed (only) their 2nd pass of the night on a 79 yd bomb and beat us 42-36.