Referee controversy!!!

I'm not sure if any of y'all have liked PNG tribune on Facebook but there was a ref at the PNG game last night that has responeded to a post about the game and basically made his self look like an idiot...he deleted one post where he said for PNG fans to quit crying and we got our a*** handed to us...he is a ref and should not be one sided but that's the way he is making it out to be....unbelievable!!!

I'm not sure if any of y'all have liked PNG tribune on Facebook but there was a ref at the PNG game last night that has responeded to a post about the game and basically made his self look like an idiot...he deleted one post where he said for PNG fans to quit crying and we got our a*** handed to us...he is a ref and should not be one sided but that's the way he is making it out to be....unbelievable!!!

From someone who was rooting for WOS, that is ridiculous. I can understand kids getting caught up in the social media thing, even though I don't like it for players. But a referee? If he really called that game and is saying those things, he needs to be reprimanded at a minimum. Grow up!

Well, was there ever an official who LIKED Dan Hooks? If he did ref the game last night he needs to do a better job for sure and certainly should not have posted anything. It was a great game and I hope this gets put to bed soon. I put this on another post but for those of you who didn't see it:

Last year at reservation: WOS 14 penalties, PNG 10

This year at Hooks Stadium: PNG 15 penalties, WOS 8

I like the get on the refs as much as any money-paying fan, but they USUALLY do a great job. Only so many refs around and your gonna get the good with the bad.

For me personally, it wasn't the number of flags on either side of the ball that rubbed me the wrong way. They just seemed completely confused for the majority of the game on how to assess the penalties (how many yards, which direction to go?, what down it should be), and there were a lot of no calls (both sides) and questionable calls. The later are ty