Kountze 18 Shepherd 38/Final

WOSgrad

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know....I said something a while back about the fact that Kountze only had less than 50 kids playing football. I also said that that didn't look promising. I believe I was ridiculed for being negative. Oh well.

Maybe you guys will work it out. Good luck rest of the year.

And it's also our first game of the year FYI for everyone

I wasn't looking forward to saying this but I knew it. My rev psych didn't work. I'm not let down at all though. We do work with what we have. Arnold played well tonight. Shepherd ain't no slouch- they will prolly get 2nd in their district and have a shot for Dist. Champs. We will be fine!!!

Next week we'll get that W

I wasn't looking forward to saying this but I knew it. My rev psych didn't work. I'm not let down at all though. We do work with what we have. Arnold played well tonight. Shepherd ain't no slouch- they will prolly get 2nd in their district and have a shot for Dist. Champs. We will be fine!!!

Next week we'll get that W

😅

Our first three games of the year are the toughest games on the schedule.. With the exception of May Kirbyville. We are playing the toughest non district schedule in the district and playing up for a reason. Oldschool I've never seen you post one positive thing about Kountze. So with that said.. I'll take anything you say with a grain of salt.