Coldsprings at Silsbee

The problem last Friday was not the offense moving the ball or scoring points. We could not get our defense off the field, could not tackle, and turnovers. First game of the season jitters for our very young team all the way round. The Soph QB completed 60% of his passes and was only sacked once. Because we where behind we threw more in the second half and that resulted in not getting the ball into Spearman's hands. First game of the season, coach getting things figured out. Plus, to many players going both ways right now.

Last time I saw Coldspring take a beating like they got Friday was when Navasota whipped them in week 1 a few years back. Huntsville was without a doubt the more prepared, more physical, better team. The only thing that kept this game as close as it was were huntsville's receivers dropping every pass. After Navasota put a beating on us, we had LaMarque in LaMarque and played the best game I have seen them play in 4 years of playoff runs. We will find out what this team is made of on Friday. I think Barbay will have them back to form and ready for Silsbee. I am not predicting a score, butTrojans win this week and play lime a team, more physical, and with much more discipline!

Pretty quiet on this game. Looks like neither set of fans is very excited about their teams start to the season.

I have my reservations about this game. Not sure how Silsbee's defense will fair against the Coldspring running game. If it's anything like last week, will be a long night for the Tigers.

I see Silsbee needing to score 30+ in order to come out with a win.