Dayton at Nederland Predictions

Drove by the stadium in dayton I am guessing it was jv playing if so dayton won 22-7.

Dayt jv pretty much abandoned the great pass attack (6 tds FW, 10 Milby,6 tds CV)to see how they could run on Ned JV=answer it was 22-0 @ half & 4 kids were moved up after FW scrimmage.Ned had little success running on Dayt & Dayt got after the qb,who did make a few good scrambling under pressure throws.Ned & everybody else won't kick deep to Dayt so far & gamble on 4th long rather than punt.Varsity was on hand to watch their jv sparring team tonight w/high fives.Ned totally outmatched vs Dayt speed.

While in Ned you Dayt folks should try the Butcher Shop on Boston Ave.(not far from Bulldog stadium)to eat.I eat there quite often=great food & best smoked sausage I've had in the meat case to take home.I've tried 4 types w/Cajun link a fav ;) ;)

Butcher's Korner... yeah he always has good stuff there and it smells great when you walk in.  1155 Boston Avenue.

Will someone tell me the best directions to get to the stadium coming from 90 please? DISD has a road on there that I don't even see on the map. Texas Bob website doesn't show that road either via google maps from there. Thank you.

90 to 10 to 69 from there you can take twin city or stay on 69 to Nederland Ave...from twin city you turn right on either Boston Ave or Ave H one of them runs into the stadium...from Nederland Ave I get lost...lol. Maybe a bulldog fan can give better directions

While in Ned you Dayt folks should try the Butcher Shop on Boston Ave.(not far from Bulldog stadium)to eat.I eat there quite often=great food & best smoked sausage I've had in the meat case to take home.I've tried 4 types w/Cajun link a fav ;) ;)

litex go by Eaton Meats and try it....My in-laws on it...Tell them Bubba sent you over for  a sample...And check out a few of the deer I have killed ;)

90 to 10 to 69 from there you can take twin city or stay on 69 to Nederland Ave...from twin city you turn right on either Boston Ave or Ave H one of them runs into the stadium...from Nederland Ave I get lost...lol. Maybe a bulldog fan can give better directions

That is pretty good directions

If you ever get a chance, go there at lunch on a Thursday and ask for the "Super Duper Special." It's a Cajun Sausage Sandwich with Swiss cheese on Jalapeño bun. That place is a few doors down from my office and I eat there once a week.

Will someone tell me the best directions to get to the stadium coming from 90 please? DISD has a road on there that I don't even see on the map. Texas Bob website doesn't show that road either via google maps from there.  Thank you.

Just drive to Nederland and ask for the smallest neighborhood then park your Prius next to an abandoned General Lee lookalike with potted plants growing in it and walk around til you find it. I Believe the entrance to the stadium says "Home of the Bulldogs, the town and teams that can't beat the Great Crosby Cougars in the playoffs or first game of the 2014 season". Thanks and happy football Friday to all with safe travels and Go Coogs.

Just drive to Nederland and ask for the smallest neighborhood then park your Prius next to an abandoned General Lee lookalike with potted plants growing in it and walk around til you find it. I Believe the entrance to the stadium says "Home of the Bulldogs, the town and teams that can't beat the Great Crosby Cougars in the playoffs or first game of the 2014 season". Thanks and happy football Friday to all with safe travels and Go Coogs.

So what does the sign say at Crosby?  "The D1 factory that can't get past the second round" ?