North Texas @ Texas - Game Thread.

Dude, for years you couldn't even get the big three....CBS, ABC, NBC. Why don't you give up your LHN hatred. It gets old after three years.

I'm pretty sure I have had the "big three" my whole life, but I may be wrong. Those early years I don't remember that well. I do remember having 13 channels and I was the remote anytime my parents wanted the channel changed.

Guest Farmer Fran

I'm pretty sure I have had the "big three" my whole life, but I may be wrong. Those early years I don't remember that well. I do remember having 13 channels and I was the remote anytime my parents wanted the channel changed.

I can remember when we were the remote controls, for our parents.. :lol:

My observations and no one cares about the once guru. These were made with orange colored glasses.

Defense played with aggression. It is hard to believe that these are the same kids who looked so bad last year. Good coaching has improved them immensely. No missed tackles.

Offense will continue to improve. I believe we have seen the footprint with running and play action passing. Offense needs to be good enough to win. Defense will not give up many points.

Overall, this was an "A" performance realizing the implications to the new coaching staff. Should have been a shutout for the D, but Coach Strong said the team did not earn the shutout. I believe that he knows what it take to win. He came to Texas, "TO WIN"'