Stjfl people

Stigerfan76

Hell y'all can't handle Woodville and your going to run through STJFL. Please come get some of these big schools (BIG BOY)

Sh.................

We run this league and would run y'all's weak league. Nederland is not in the discussion. Sorry. I thought you were a PNG guy though, not Nederland. Hmm

No need to ask around.  Silsbee is what we like to call insignificant.  Fast, slow big or small they, for some reason can't really compete well in this area.  STJFL Lonestar or highschool.  WOS is small school oh wise one.  Jasper will not WALK through anything.  BOST RT BOST LFt .  I can tell you have never seen Port Neches play.  Keep reading this forum and find some more regurgitated Junk to spew on here. 

No need to ask around. Silsbee is what we like to call insignificant. Fast, slow big or small they, for some reason can't really compete well in this area. STJFL Lonestar or highschool. WOS is small school oh wise one. Jasper will not WALK through anything.

That's strange. We can't compete? We win the Super Bowl every year in every division. We are always battling for 1st place in district.. And again, we are a basketball school. And I know WOS is in that weak little small school division. Because they just want that trophy and scared to play up in the big school lol but jasper will run through WOS this year. I promise you.

I see that last year everyone was saying that PNG white was the best team and they would walk through Sr's. Haha WOS spanked them. A true football program. I can't lie though, the Beaumont Jr kids are unbelievable. Anderson is the real deal. There is a kid from Silsbee faster than him, but not as good. Beaumont Vs WOS should be a great game.

There is not a kid from silsbee his age that is faster. No way

Hmm they were young last year. Holler at me this year after they beat y'all by 40. Boost left boost right does not work in Sr ball. Beaumont will run through the big schools. Jasper all stars hand selected team will run through the small school
And big schools. And yes there is a kid from Silsbee faster than him. You better ask around about those Silsbee boys that have came through this program.

Sure hope your not talking about that Harris kid being faster than Anderson....

Sure hope your not talking about that Harris kid being faster than Anderson....

Yes that's 1 of the kids that is faster. Not better but faster and a year younger. Anderson is the best athlete in Texas for his age and I'm not trying to take anything away from him. I was just letting these people know that there are kids from Silsbee with the same speed or faster. They aren't ready for us.

That's strange. We can't compete? We win the Super Bowl every year in every division. We are always battling for 1st place in district.. And again, we are a basketball school. And I know WOS is in that weak little small school division. Because they just want that trophy and scared to play up in the big school lol but jasper will run through WOS this year. I promise you.

WOS has been winning Super Bowls on all levels way before the "big school, small school" format. And we can, have, and will compete with ANYBODY. Regardless of who they are or where they're from. And btw...how did that District battle for first place against WOS go for yall last year? LOL!

WOS has been winning Super Bowls on all levels way before the "big school, small school" format. And we can, have, and will compete with ANYBODY. Regardless of who they are or where they're from. And btw...how did that District battle for first place against WOS go for yall last year? LOL!

It went about the same as it will this year in basketball. Silsbee will beat y'all by 50 now that Q is gone lol

Ask some people about the Harris brother. A year younger and faster. And there are a couple more right there with him.

Ummmm not trying to take anything from the Harris kid..GREAT KID....BUT.....nope not faster than Anderson..came out last year to join the track club, they raced Anderson beat him by 30 yards. Again great kid and athlete but not faster. Just stating the facts!!

Ummmm not trying to take anything from the Harris kid..GREAT KID....BUT.....nope not faster than Anderson..came out last year to join the track club, they raced Anderson beat him by 30 yards. Again great kid and athlete but not faster. Just stating the facts!!

Oh ok I was unaware. I don't believe it but that's fine. Btw, Anderson is the best kid to ever come through the STJFL.

Oh ok I was unaware. I don't believe it but that's fine. Btw, Anderson is the best kid to ever come through the STJFL.

It was the younger Harris. Those kids all play together on Brady B's AAU basketball team. That's why I don't understand why a dude like whisper will get on here and hate on all the Bmt kids when his kid plays AAU basketball with them. Heads up whisper, go play ball with Bost and the rest of the Indians because the kids I have connection to will never play a game with you or your son again.

It was the younger Harris. Those kids all play together on Brady B's AAU basketball team. That's why I don't understand why a dude like whisper will get on here and hate on all the Bmt kids when his kid plays AAU basketball with them. Heads up whisper, go play ball with Bost and the rest of the Indians because the kids I have connection to will never play a game with you or your son again.

Is "Brady B" Brady Byars from Silsbee?

Wait... Who is whisperer bro?

[quote name="Bugatti" post="1522541" timestamp="1409434275"]

It was the younger Harris. Those kids all play together on Brady B's AAU basketball team. That's why I don't understand why a dude like whisper will get on here and hate on all the Bmt kids when his kid plays AAU basketball with them. Heads up whisper, go play ball with Bost and the rest of the Indians because the kids I have connection to will never play a game with you or your son again.[/

You might need to call me I've never said one bad thing I make prediction and half the time im wrong and give teams props when they wrong me. Bringing me personally and my son up on this board . You crossed the line and way past it. Get my number from chuck and call me keep it off the message board. Wrong dude way wrong!!! Ill be expecting your call