Stjfl people

Stigerfan76

[quote name="whisperer" post="1522677" timestamp="1409445477"][quote name="Bugatti" post="1522541" timestamp="1409434275"]
It was the younger Harris. Those kids all play together on Brady B's AAU basketball team. That's why I don't understand why a dude like whisper will get on here and hate on all the Bmt kids when his kid plays AAU basketball with them. Heads up whisper, go play ball with Bost and the rest of the Indians because the kids I have connection to will never play a game with you or your son again.[/

You might need to call me I've never said one bad thing I make prediction and half the time im wrong and give teams props when they wrong me. Bringing me personally and my son up on this board . You crossed the line and way past it. Get my number from chuck and call me keep it off the message board. Wrong dude way wrong!!! Ill be expecting your call[/quote]

F*** you and whoever else have a problem with it. I don't have to call you or your wife to explain $ hit.. Do you and because we're good over here. I promise you we don't you or (ya'll) My kid good
..he don't need a sponsor or your services. Obviously you don't know who you playing with...I'm gonna leave it at that.

Ummmm not trying to take anything from the Harris kid..GREAT KID....BUT.....nope not faster than Anderson..came out last year to join the track club, they raced Anderson beat him by 30 yards. Again great kid and athlete but not faster. Just stating the facts!!

he didnt even finish second!!! He wasnt even the second fastest on the basketball team. I hear they had a guest player faster than him. The track saying is that "everyone is fast in their backyard" but when the clock is on what does it say!!! Just saying Silsbeeeee

I hear the Anderson kid and the Rivers kid are package deals, so i will bet my life savings(which is 1 whole dollar) on those two against any other two 10 yr olds in the area in basketball track and two man football. LOL

Hey guys lets give credit when it earned, I personally know how hard these two kids work. Theres no need to hate on the parents or the kids because its just life. Every competitive kid have a holes for parents because everyones calling you to ask can he/she play this weekend and you cant say yes to everyone. Everyone dont deserve the yes ans because its daddy ball stuff. Guys whether you like it or not the anderson kid is a very special kid, hes not forced to do anything except that rodeo stuff!! LOL He works hard on his own and wants to be successfull in everything he does, so lets not get personal on this board!!

His parents desever the right to protect their kid at all cost because they are the ones up and down the highways doing whats best for him and his future. like i've said before he/they are A students in the classroom, yes thats GT classes at Dishman!!! Thats what its all about, stop hating on these bmt kids because grownups give their opinion on what they feel is right or wrong. No one on this site is GOD, so each comment is ones own opinion and not a written verse in the BIBLE!!!

Oh my God man really nobody is talking bad abt the 2 kids everyone knows how special they are they are amazing. This is a trash talking forum people get on here and say things just to get a rise out of each other. Lamar - pride
Jaw back and forth with me and we just move on. Hell I knew WOS was going to beat PN so I said it /flapped abt it/ that doesn't mean I was trashing and tearing there kids down. This is what the page is for just like this guy on here Mr. Silsbee. He has hit the ground running with flapping. And claims he has this or that Better than us yadda yadda. It's just a forum and Bugatti takes it way to personal and I don't know what the hell I did or my wife did, he does this every yr but has really gone to far telling me and my kid where we are aloud to play in basketball that he wasn't even a part of last yr. he wasn't on our team. The comments abt fundraising $#!] I don't even know what he is talking abt there. I know my son and his capabilities I wanted him to go play with the best to get him better for when he starts school ball. That group over there is the best in this area. Sorry if that bothered Bugatti that he was on the team he enjoyed it looked up to kids he played with and even though rivers and Anderson left to play on another team. He still thought it all revolved around them All I heard was rivers this Anderson that. He freaking loved y'all's kids. In saying that it is so sad that Bugatti went this route attacked me cussed my wife and completely verbally abused her oh and yes bugger put it all in ink on FB. I would and have never talk to anybody's wife the way he did. So saying all that I'm pretty pissed as any grown man would be But if you would notice I still haven't used his name. But he outs the whisperer a few days ago. I wasn't Against the bmt kids Bugatti I think y'all will beat everybody pretty bad and lose to PN w and as awesome As your child is I think the Harris brother runs stride for stride "ON A BASKETBALL COURT" with him. I also think the bost kid is older than him by probably 2 yr he is faster than him. These are my opinions and I could be wrong and you outing me and cussing me doesn't change that at all. You have never said more than 2 words to me so there is no love loss there but just sitting there chomping at the bits to attack my kid an that's what you are doing. Then talking to my wife like that . All that cussing doesn't hurt me. You have somehow sucked all the fun out of the MASSAGEBOARD. And please from now on do what most intelligent people do on this board read it LAUGH and post back some flappin. I do that nobody knows what's going to happen I've said it before it might be your yr to win it all I guess u missed that post. Don't worry I will keep jrs talent in mid co from now on sorry I affended you guys.
This was not a post to get a response so lets please keep it on youth sports

Oh my God man really nobody is talking bad abt the 2 kids everyone knows how special they are they are amazing. This is a trash talking forum people get on here and say things just to get a rise out of each other. Lamar - pride
Jaw back and forth with me and we just move on. Hell I knew WOS was going to beat PN so I said it /flapped abt it/ that doesn't mean I was trashing and tearing there kids down. This is what the page is for just like this guy on here Mr. Silsbee. He has hit the ground running with flapping. And claims he has this or that Better than us yadda yadda. It's just a forum and Bugatti takes it way to personal and I don't know what the hell I did or my wife did, he does this every yr but has really gone to far telling me and my kid where we are aloud to play in basketball that he wasn't even a part of last yr. he wasn't on our team. The comments abt fundraising $#!] I don't even know what he is talking abt there. I know my son and his capabilities I wanted him to go play with the best to get him better for when he starts school ball. That group over there is the best in this area. Sorry if that bothered Bugatti that he was on the team he enjoyed it looked up to kids he played with and even though rivers and Anderson left to play on another team. He still thought it all revolved around them All I heard was rivers this Anderson that. He freaking loved y'all's kids. In saying that it is so sad that Bugatti went this route attacked me cussed my wife and completely verbally abused her oh and yes bugger put it all in ink on FB. I would and have never talk to anybody's wife the way he did. So saying all that I'm pretty pissed as any grown man would be But if you would notice I still haven't used his name. But he outs the whisperer a few days ago. I wasn't Against the bmt kids Bugatti I think y'all will beat everybody pretty bad and lose to PN w and as awesome As your child is I think the Harris brother runs stride for stride "ON A BASKETBALL COURT" with him. I also think the bost kid is older than him by probably 2 yr he is faster than him. These are my opinions and I could be wrong and you outing me and cussing me doesn't change that at all. You have never said more than 2 words to me so there is no love loss there but just sitting there chomping at the bits to attack my kid an that's what you are doing. Then talking to my wife like that . All that cussing doesn't hurt me. You have somehow sucked all the fun out of the MASSAGEBOARD. And please from now on do what most intelligent people do on this board read it LAUGH and post back some flappin. I do that nobody knows what's going to happen I've said it before it might be your yr to win it all I guess u missed that post. Don't worry I will keep jrs talent in mid co from now on sorry I affended you guys.
This was not a post to get a response so lets please keep it on youth sports

I'm gonna tell you like I told her after the 30th facebook message....Yall better go find somebody else to play with bcuz I'm not the 1. 1st of all why is she messaging me. I told her over and over to leave me alone before she gets her feelings hurt. You can get on here and tell 1 side of the story but we know what it is. Once again y'all better go find somebody else to play with

I'm at this game in Silsbee right now and Kountze flag is beating Silsbee flag 24-0. I'm from Silsbee myself and yes y'all have a lot of talent... But don't go bumpin those gums. This league has the big dogs in it. Big schools with a lot of kids and a lot of talent. I'm the Kountze Sr coach and normally scrimmage Silsbee every year but this year, I was told I can't. We always hold our own against y'all. And we are by far the smallest school in the STJFL

Witch Kountze flag team is it. The hand picked Kountze flag team that is playing in Lonestar or is it the Kountze flag team playing in stjfl? Both are good teams.

I'm shooting for Flapper of the year and Booger Bugatti goes straight up Gangster on here.  If your going to take this so personally maybe you should run on over to Lonestar where all the real competition apparently is.  Booger, you sure know how to ruin a little fun talkin smack.  grow up big boy and have some fun with us.    

I'm gonna tell you like I told her after the 30th facebook message....Yall better go find somebody else to play with bcuz I'm not the 1. 1st of all why is she messaging me. I told her over and over to leave me alone before she gets her feelings hurt. You can get on here and tell 1 side of the story but we know what it is. Once again y'all better go find somebody else to play with

Everybody leave Bugatti alone! Come week 6 he is REALLY going to be pissed. lol

• 2 weeks later...

All of you guys get on here and talk a lot of noise! I decided to join the fun. You all are lucky that silsbee is not in that league. We would run through the league in every division. I can't believe that you all allowed Jasper to come into your league. They wanted to join our league but didn't like the draft rules and wanted to hand select their teams. They are a hand selected all star team and will run through all of your teams!!! Good luck with trying to keep up with them.

Brady B....Stigerfan76 tried to warn them before the season started. He was on to something while Stjfl people just laughed at it...I still think Wos chain gang defense will shut them down and Png will spread them out and beat them in a shoot-out