Stjfl people

Stigerfan76

All of you guys get on here and talk a lot of noise! I decided to join the fun. You all are lucky that silsbee is not in that league. We would run through the league in every division. I can't believe that you all allowed Jasper to come into your league. They wanted to join our league but didn't like the draft rules and wanted to hand select their teams. They are a hand selected all star team and will run through all of your teams!!! Good luck with trying to keep up with them.

Sounds like silsbee couldn't handle Jasper. No hand selecting all-star teams over here either buddy. We just have a lot of talent to work with. When you guys feel like you are able to compete come on over see how well you can run over this league. I don't blame you for the noise though. A lot of leagues are jealous of the stjfl.

Silsbee Scared as always. ....please don't go there about little league Football ..

Scared? Lol none of the STJFL teams want any of this. We would run through all of the power house teams that y'all talk about. West Orange is the best program in y'all's program and we would run through them at all levels

Sounds like silsbee couldn't handle Jasper. No hand selecting all-star teams over here either buddy. We just have a lot of talent to work with. When you guys feel like you are able to compete come on over see how well you can run over this league. I don't blame you for the noise though. A lot of leagues are jealous of the stjfl.

Y'all have a lot of talent to work with? Did y'all have a real registration? I know people in Jasper that said they didn't even know about the team this year. Kids at school wanted to play but y'all picked the kids y'all wanted and went with it. That's why y'all can Sub any player and not lose a thing. Especially the Sr team. Every team in this area has at least 3 kids that shouldn't be out there and is only playing the minimum required plays. Y'all don't have any of those. The big power house football town of jasper could only produce 17 sr kids? Hmmmmm

Also, since y'all have a hand selected all star team, y'all don't have to split in 2 teams like us. If you played all of our Silsbee boys on one team.. It would be ugly.

WOW, keep Talking guys. Well the Jasper talent cant be all that good , they just lost to HJ. jasper has been down for years so its nice to see the talent level picking up. All I can say is, dont be a Port Arthur!! STJFL is great but if its not a NED or PNG Team dominating then you will have that small PNG coach/player rep in your bussiness. So just be carefull!! Jasper if you dont know its an automatic game review when your all star team scores more than 40 points. Good luck!!

PNG has two senior, two junior. And three Pee wee teams. Review your facts before talking stupid Mr silsbee. Pee wee teams have 27 kids per team. BC has one team with over thirty kids. BMT has multiple teams in the divisions. Nederland has multiple teams per decision. And trust me we all have substitutions to make that are challenging. Learn how to coach and you won't have a problem subbing your kids in. Like I said before. You rewelcome to a scrimmage. Pick any PNG team in pee wee and we can make this happen. We have over 80 HAND PICKED all stars playing on three teams. Pick one

PNG has two senior, two junior. And three Pee wee teams. Review your facts before talking stupid Mr silsbee. Pee wee teams have 27 kids per team. BC has one team with over thirty kids. BMT has multiple teams in the divisions. Nederland has multiple teams per decision. And trust me we all have substitutions to make that are challenging. Learn how to coach and you won't have a problem subbing your kids in. Like I said before. You rewelcome to a scrimmage. Pick any PNG team in pee wee and we can make this happen. We have over 80 HAND PICKED all stars playing on three teams. Pick one

Blah blah blah... I'm not a coach.. Just know y'all are not ready for Silsbee. And we don't have Pee wee teams genius.

All of you guys get on here and talk a lot of noise! I decided to join the fun. You all are lucky that silsbee is not in that league. We would run through the league in every division. I can't believe that you all allowed Jasper to come into your league. They wanted to join our league but didn't like the draft rules and wanted to hand select their teams. They are a hand selected all star team and will run through all of your teams!!! Good luck with trying to keep up with them.

I'm at this game in Silsbee right now and Kountze flag is beating Silsbee flag 24-0. I'm from Silsbee myself and yes y'all have a lot of talent... But don't go bumpin those gums. This league has the big dogs in it. Big schools with a lot of kids and a lot of talent. I'm the Kountze Sr coach and normally scrimmage Silsbee every year but this year, I was told I can't. We always hold our own against y'all. And we are by far the smallest school in the STJFL

I'm at this game in Silsbee right now and Kountze flag is beating Silsbee flag 24-0. I'm from Silsbee myself and yes y'all have a lot of talent... But don't go bumpin those gums. This league has the big dogs in it. Big schools with a lot of kids and a lot of talent. I'm the Kountze Sr coach and normally scrimmage Silsbee every year but this year, I was told I can't. We always hold our own against y'all. And we are by far the smallest school in the STJFL

Good job on the FLAG game lol. We all know what happens when Kountze puts the pads on.

Please scrimmage Ned ///Please come on you pick white or there black team.
Hell I bet they will come to you! You might break a couple but lose SO BIG !

They will put it on you by more that 30

Sh..............

Nederland would be a waste of time. If I'm going to scrimmage someone, I want them to be a above average team. There are kids on our Jr teams that are faster than you have ever seen. I can assure you of that.
WOS is the only team I would consider scrimmaging from the STJFL. Everyone else would be a waist of time.

Nederland would be a waste of time. If I'm going to scrimmage someone, I want them to be a above average team. There are kids on our Jr teams that are faster than you have ever seen. I can assure you of that.
WOS is the only team I would consider scrimmaging from the STJFL. Everyone else would be a waist of time.

:rolleyes:        :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I see that last year everyone was saying that PNG white was the best team and they would walk through Sr's. Haha WOS spanked them. A true football program. I can't lie though, the Beaumont Jr kids are unbelievable. Anderson is the real deal. There is a kid from Silsbee faster than him, but not as good. Beaumont Vs WOS should be a great game.

read up genius.  PN W put a whippin on Bmt B twice last year in Jr.  You re are silly if you think any Lonestar team could hang with WOS, BMT B or PN.  Put it all together my friend and come up with an educated remark.  And I HIGHLY Doubt there is a 10 YR Old in this area better or faster than Anderson.  Thats just ridiculous.  

read up genius. PN W put a whippin on Bmt B twice last year in Jr. You re are silly if you think any Lonestar team could hang with WOS, BMT B or PN. Put it all together my friend and come up with an educated remark. And I HIGHLY Doubt there is a 10 YR Old in this area better or faster than Anderson. Thats just ridiculous.

Hmm they were young last year. Holler at me this year after they beat y'all by 40. Boost left boost right does not work in Sr ball. Beaumont will run through the big schools. Jasper all stars hand selected team will run through the small school
And big schools. And yes there is a kid from Silsbee faster than him. You better ask around about those Silsbee boys that have came through this program.