Hardin-Jefferson 35 Jasper 21 Final

WOSgrad

The reason the punter got destroyed is because of the bad snap and he tried to run with it.... He was holding the ball when my son "Destroyed" him... How is it supposed to be a penalty when the punter is still holding the ball???? Quit whining.... Say what you want, we went into the "DAWG House" and took a big ol DUMP!!!!!! Jasper wont be able to practice next week because they will be out with the pooper scooper and their crying towels... Get over it... You got beat by a better team... WE had 11 kids making plays to your 2.... Have to have a team podna, 2 aint gonna do...   Holla if ya hear me!!!!!

A better team wins and it is the bad refs? Give me a break HJ controlled the ball and moved it with ease up and down the field. Jasper was smothered by the Hawk Swarm defense. Then the jasper coaches looked befuddled as HJ PASSED for a touchdown. Keep stacking the box on us and we will make you pay. On a side note I see Golden Corral is having a Crow buffet tonight get there early boys.

HJ played well and took advantage of Jasper's mistakes...that's football! As far as a roughing call if the punter is not moving forward in a kicking attitude...than fore mentioned punter has become a wildcat...LOL. If the defensive player blocks a punt and makes contact with the ball first...well by rule it's not roughing...hey my son is Kountze Kicker and Punter...we will be in drama classes next week! If Edlemon gets too close , I hope he hits the eject button! LOL

Guest Farmer Fran

Congrats HJ!! Y'all have something good going on.

Keep proving everybody wrong!

I am changing my season prediction to 9-1..lol

bedelmon is "Carnac the magnificent" on his predictions

[URL=http://media.photobucket.com/user/frazay99/media/Comedians/Carnac.jpg.html]Carnac.jpg[/URL]