NEWTON 7 TATUM 39 Final

WOSgrad

Help help help........please please help me out of this woodshed!!!!.......all I can say is we can take this game and learn from it........congrats to tatum on the win, and also seen some good sportsmanship from the green eagles, y'all have a squad!..........eagleborn I got to meet your buddy's "eagle8 and dirtybird ".......cool guys.......".....bring on bridge city for next week!

Newton played really bad the entire game ,little leadership & no passing game yet. .they will get better and of course they will make playoffs . If anyone was going to score 60 it would have been Tatum tonight cause newton flat out sucked tonight, and Tatum is loaded. Tatum didn't play there best game either but it was a lot better than Newton ,Newton has 21 seniors on this team they will be fine. It's next year we are really worried about, as far as losing to graduation thing .

Help help help........please please help me out of this woodshed!!!!.......all I can say is we can take this game and learn from it........congrats to tatum on the win, and also seen some good sportsmanship from the green eagles, y'all have a squad!..........eagleborn I got to meet your buddy's "eagle8 and dirtybird ".......cool guys.......".....bring on bridge city for next week!

BC gonna test y'all secondary quite often. #10 is a stud!

Newton played really bad the entire game ,little leadership & no passing game yet. .they will get better and of course they will make playoffs . If anyone was going to score 60 it would have been Tatum tonight cause newton flat out sucked tonight, and Tatum is loaded. Tatum didn't play there best game either but it was a lot better than Newton ,Newton has 21 seniors on this team they will be fine. It's next year we are really worried about, as far as losing to graduation thing .

uh oh!

They are good people.