Baytown, BH, Dayton, Crosby Junior High District

John Blutarsky

I have enjoyed this forum. Good comedy for the most part. No doubt BH North made some mistakes and had some good ole home fashion cooking from the refs like we always have we we go there. A win is a win and purple pony enough is enough. Hope you guys bring your A game to BH. It will not be a road that you have seen before I can assure you that! All cylinders are clicking here in BH!!!!!!!

Dayton Ponies 8th A won 35-0 and B team won with a similar score but both with complete shut outs. But with that said, I couldn't believe that Baytown only had 12 on A team and not too much more on B team. A couple players got hurt on A team so they had to pick up a couple from B team. Another thing I couldn't believe is that BH thought that barely beating Crosby would silence anyone. Freaking hilarious!!!!!!!

94 looking forward to another match up of undefeated teams next week, should be another good game. But ya'll haven't played any of the strength in your schedule yet.(BH North,Gentry and Crosby) Look at the scores, we all blew out the weaker teams in the district. Don't hang your hat on Baytown Jr! They at least had a full roster when we beat them.

I have enjoyed this forum. Good comedy for the most part. No doubt BH North made some mistakes and had some good ole home fashion cooking from the refs like we always have we we go there. A win is a win and purple pony enough is enough. Hope you guys bring your A game to BH. It will not be a road that you have seen before I can assure you that! All cylinders are clicking here in BH!!!!!!!

Crosby ref's are for sure one of a kind, we were reminded last Friday night. And this forum is a lot of fun so if you can't take the heat stay outta the kitchen, if you can't run with the big dogs stay on the porch, and the list goes on.

If 35 is all you could muster against them, you had better check yourself. We had that much by 1/2 time. And you still haven't had one quality win this year. So buckle up your chin strap and let's find out next week what your team is made of.

When you have class you tend to ease up on you opponents, or at least that's how we do it here in Dayton.

Class? You crack me up 94! After all the things you posted about BH and you want to talk about class. That is simply outstanding!

Like BH doesn't post anything about Dayton, hahaha, that is exactly what I was talking about, the heat in the kitchen is too much for ya, don't get your feathers ruffled.

How has your sons team looking this year?

Typical Baytown JR High ball. Team has some talent that is being used in the wrong spots. Think we are 2-3-1 now.  Lost a close one to Crosby 6-0 and a last second one to Dayton 20-19 on a 45 yrd strike. Only blowouts have come by the way of Gentry. Still have BH north and Horace Mann.  

Should be a couple of good one's next week in 8A. Undefeated BH North vs Dayton and 4 - 1 Gentry  vs  5 - 1 Crosby both teams hoping to stay in contention.  Crosby and Gentry will be pulling for Dayton to win as they both have a shot at Dayton still. If BH North takes it, the rest of their schedule shouldn't be a problem unless BH South's familiarity with the offense and new in town rivalry gives them the means to pull off the upset.

I don't have enough scores to keep up with the other teams but Gentry's 8B and 7A are undefeated and the 7B team is 3 - 2.

Gentry has Dayton and Cedar Bayou left after the Crosby game.

In 7A I think it will come down to Gentry, Crosby and Dayton also.  We lost last night to Crosby and was impressed with their overall skill, though they were smaller than expected.  Gentry's upper end talent was better but Crosby seemed very disciplined.

In 7A I think it will come down to Gentry, Crosby and Dayton also.  We lost last night to Crosby and was impressed with their overall skill, though they were smaller than expected.  Gentry's upper end talent was better but Crosby seemed very disciplined.

You were impressed with Crosbys 7A. We all but shut them down on offense baring 1 short drive due to a turnover.  I dont see Dayton Stopping Gentry, they gave up 19 to us and our offense cant get out of its own way. Gentry wont have a problem with CBJ nor will they have one with Crosby.

Which is the better team out of BH North and south?

Class? You crack me up 94! After all the things you posted about BH and you want to talk about class. That is simply outstanding!

Dayton has more class than most bh posters. But don't be suprised when the 8TH A ponies beat yall. They are for real. Ur big bruising backs couldn't beat them last year and they won't do it thus year.

Dayton 8th A 30 Bh 8th A 14.

If dayton decides to be nice. :)

You were impressed with Crosbys 7A. We all but shut them down on offense baring 1 short drive due to a turnover.  I dont see Dayton Stopping Gentry, they gave up 19 to us and our offense cant get out of its own way. Gentry wont have a problem with CBJ nor will they have one with Crosby.

Which is the better team out of BH North and south?

I think both should be close, but since I have a son on North, I would have to say North. (of course I'm biased).  
I'm glad we play to end the season with them.

As far as Crosby 7A, I was impressed with them as a disciplined team.  They don't have the high end athletes that your team or Gentry had.  Gentry athletes will be too good for them if they stay disciplined.

I think both should be close, but since I have a son on North, I would have to say North. (of course I'm biased).  
I'm glad we play to end the season with them.

As far as Crosby 7A, I was impressed with them as a disciplined team.  They don't have the high end athletes that your team or Gentry had.  Gentry athletes will be too good for them if they stay disciplined.

I wouldnt say we have many high end athletes but we have a couple playing in the wrong spots.  

We have BH South next week. Coming back to my old grounds lol.