Baytown, BH, Dayton, Crosby Junior High District

John Blutarsky

Just thought that was a bold statement considering you have not played any of the tougher teams on the schedule. Dayton is a good program and I expect that they will make a run at the title, but there are 3 good teams that will have a say in that as well. Should be an exciting second half of the season. Good luck to everyone.

8A Wk 4

Standings                                                                                Scores

Gentry             4-0-0                                                                 Gentry 46 Bay. Jr 13

Crosby            4-0-0                                                                 Cedar Bayou _ BH South _

BH North         3-0-0                                                                 Crosby 19 Highlands 7

Dayton             3-0-0                                                                Dayton 47 Horacde Mann 6

Highlands        1-3-0                                                                 BH North Bye

Baytown Jr.      0-3-0

Horace Mann   0-4-0

Incomplete

Cedar Bayou    0-2-0  Need wk 4 game

BH South          0-3-0 Need wk 4 game

8B Wk 4

Standings                                                                   Scores

Gentry           4-0-0                                                      Gentry 16 Bay. Jr. 12

Baytown Jr.   2-1-1                                                      Cedar Bayou_ BH South_

BH North       1-2-0                                                      Crosby_(W) Highlands_(L)

Highlands      0-4-0                                                      Dayton_ Horace Mann_

BH North Bye

Incomplete

Cedar Bayou 1-0-0 Need weeks 2 and 4

Horace Mann 2-1-0 Need week 4

BH South       0-1-0 Need week 2,3, and 4

Crosby           2-1-0 Need week 2 score

Dayton           0-0-0 Need all weeks

7A Wk 4

Standings                                                                         Scores

Gentry            4-0-0                                                           Gentry 49 Bay. Jr 25

Baytown Jr     1-1-1                                                           Cedar Bayou_ BH South_

Highlands       1-2-1                                                           Crosby 6 Highlands 0

BH North        0-3-0                                                           Dayton_ Horace Mann_

BH North Bye

Incomplete

Cedar Bayou  0-0-0 Need all weeks

Horace Mann 1-1-0 Need weeks 3 and 4

BH South        0-1-0 Need weeks 2,3,4

Crosby            1-0-0 Need weeks 1,2,3

Dayton            0-0-0 Need all weeks

7B Wk 4

Standings                                                               Scores

Highlands        3-1-0                                                Gentry 8 Bay. Jr 0

Gentry             2-2-0                                                Cedar Bayou_ BH South_

BH North         0-1-2                                                Crosby 13 Highlands 12

Baytown Jr.     0-2-1                                                Dayton_  Horace Mann_

BH North Bye

Incomplete

Cedar Bayou  0-0-0 Need all weeks

Horace Mann  1-0-1 Need weeks 3 and 4

BH South        0-1-0 Need weeks 2,3,4

Crosby            1-0-0 Need weeks 1,2,3

Dayton            0-0-0 Need all weeks

BH north 8a beat Gentry 47-34
BH north 8b lost to Gentry 23-13

This was the game I worried about the most. We just don't match up well with your power running game. I believe we have the best athletes in the district but not enough hosses. That's why we lost to you guys last year but could handle Crosby and Dayton. So I'm hoping for a repeat of last year where you lose to Dayton and Crosby and we still at least win a district or co-district championship. :P

And I'm not even going to get started about the officiating, they didn't effect the outcome of the game, ya'll ran the ball down our throats, but wow.

This was the game I worried about the most. We just don't match up well with your power running game. I believe we have the best athletes in the district but not enough hosses. That's why we lost to you guys last year but could handle Crosby and Dayton. So I'm hoping for a repeat of last year where you lose to Dayton and Crosby and we still at least win a district or co-district championship. :P

And I'm not even going to get started about the officiating, they didn't effect the outcome of the game, ya'll ran the ball down our throats, but wow.

I knew this game was going to a tuff one because ya'll have some athletes, and speed. I thought that our offense might wear your defense down as the game went on with only 15 players. Good luck to ya'll, it was a battle...But the officiating is always questionable at the middle school level.. Tell your son good game, and nice TD catch.

I knew this game was going to a tuff one because ya'll have some athletes, and speed. I thought that our offense might wear your defense down as the game went on with only 15 players. Good luck to ya'll, it was a battle...But the officiating is always questionable at the middle school level.. Tell your son good game, and nice TD catch.

Oh no, my identity's blown!!! Must be my resemblance to my avatar. lol. Thanks, I'll relay the mesage to him. Not sure which BH parent this is but good luck to ya'll too. Talking to him this morning, I didn't realize that all three starting defensive linemen were out for this game for various reasons. I knew one would be out, but all three? Talk about bad timing. But then again if we don't throw that pick six at the begining of the game then lose two on side kicks, this game may still have gone our way.

Anyone know how Crosby did?

Dayton 8th A moves to 4-0

Ya'll have one more cup cake to beat before you finally get tested. Crosby gets their first test with BH North. We have a bye so I might just pack up the boys and head to Crosby to watch. I think I have a red T shirt somewhere (Sorry my BH friends).

I gotta say that I like the way the schedule played out with all the top teams battling at the end of the season. It kind of gives it a playoff atmosphere.