Baytown, BH, Dayton, Crosby Junior High District

John Blutarsky

I don't see anyone stopping the BH North A team runningbacks. Period. The only way they lose is if they turnover the ball and that hasn't happened this year very often. We'll see how the Crosby and Dayton games play out. Gentry QB is incredible. The kid threw one pass over 50 yards in the air, a WR #22 that can scoot, and #24, who is the fastest and probably best pure RB in the district. You just have to hope you out score them. I wish those kids would move to BH. :D

I can't wait to see those backs Oct. 28, I just hope they are ready to take some hits because honestly them Dayton kids are gonna put them helmets on them. Those boys love to hit and helmets roll. That big running back for highlands found out last Tuesday.

Last year when we played ya'll, our big back was hurt and didn't play. I'm not saying that made a difference, but it could've been a different outcome. We have several bruising backs. I guess we will see. I don't see ya'll beating Gentry. :D

Last year when we played ya'll, our big back was hurt and didn't play. I'm not saying that made a difference, but it could've been a different outcome. We have several bruising backs. I guess we will see. I don't see ya'll beating Gentry. :D

Well last year the game wasn't even close, and one big bruising back wouldn't have made a difference, you gotta have more depth than that.

Please put up at least one win against a quality opponent before you start all this trash talk.i know Dayton has a quality program with some great players, but the fact is you have not played 1 quality team yet this year. So win one and we can resume this conversation. In other words, Shut up and just play.

All I know is that we shared the district title with gentry last year and our boys have said they are gonna take it out right this year!!!

Please put up at least one win against a quality opponent before you start all this trash talk.i know Dayton has a quality program with some great players, but the fact is you have not played 1 quality team yet this year. So win one and we can resume this conversation. In other words, Shut up and just play.

Lol. I'm pretty sure that the 8th A team proved they were a dominant team last year when they whooped the eaglettes.

And if I recall correctly the bh posters last year said no matter what dayton couldn't stop any of the back and from what I saw they did a damn good job at it.

Bh north will be beaten by dayton worse than bh south was.

Lol. I'm pretty sure that the 8th A team proved they were a dominant team last year when they whooped the eaglettes.

And if I recall correctly the bh posters last year said no matter what dayton couldn't stop any of the back and from what I saw they did a damn good job at it.

Bh north will be beaten by dayton worse than bh south was.

Oh you still remember '92, I guess BH smells too much smog to remember. Well we will remind them on the 28th.

I can't wait to see those backs Oct. 28, I just hope they are ready to take some hits because honestly them Dayton kids are gonna put them helmets on them. Those boys love to hit and helmets roll. That big running back for highlands found out last Tuesday.

Just realized you were talking about BH North. I was hoping I had some locker room material. ;)

Qb for Daytons 7A team can sling it pretty dang good.  We HJS had that game won but do to some poor Officiating and coaching we lost of a 40ish yard TD pass with 41 seconds left.

Dayton 7b also won 31-6 I think was the final score.

Haven't heard much about Dayton or Crosby's 7th grades. You've  played both of them and us. Who do think takes district?

By the way, where is Crosby at?! Ya'll need to get in here and pull for your boys.

Just realized you were talking about BH North. I was hoping I had some locker room material. ;)

You can sure use it because it's gonna take it. Last year I BELEIVE we played y'all early in the season and it was very close, if we had played y'all towards the end of season, it would have been a different outcome. That team came together last year as the season progressed, and this year they picked up where they left off.

You can sure use it because it's gonna take it. Last year I Believe we played y'all early in the season and it was very close, if we had played y'all towards the end of season, it would have been a different outcome. That team came together last year as the season progressed, and this year they picked up where they left off.

Haven't heard much about Dayton or Crosby's 7th grades. You've  played both of them and us. Who do think takes district?

By the way, where is Crosby at?! Ya'll need to get in here and pull for your boys.

Not sure where the complete standings are but from playing Dayton, Crosby, Gentry I can say Gentry impressed me the most. They had by far a better running game. Between Crosby and Dayton its a toss up. Crosby beat us 6-0, but we had the ball 1 and goal at the 1 and fumbled it into the endzone. Other then their 1 TD score we held them in check.  Their QB has a good arm and they have a tall wr that can catch.

Dayton Got 2 Long TD pass's on us that should have not happened ( poor coaching on our part ) and their QB can sling it. Their run game we held in check for the most part. They Beat us 20-19.  

We still have to play CBJ, BH North and Horace Mann.  I have no faith in our ability to coach our kids to win so I see us only beating Horace Mann.

You can sure use it because it's gonna take it. Last year I Believe we played y'all early in the season and it was very close, if we had played y'all towards the end of season, it would have been a different outcome. That team came together last year as the season progressed, and this year they picked up where they left off.

What makes you think we didn't progress as well? I do agree that if we had played you in the second half the outcome would have been different, we wouid have won by a bigger margin. ;)  Our pass defense was a little suspect earlier in the season. That's why ya'll were able to get back into the game. We had a descent lead at first but we gave up a few big pass plays later in the game. Later in the season the coaches made changes to our secondary and or pass defence improved. It all comes down to match ups. We don't match up well with BH North but we do match up good with Dayton and Crosby.

Oh, and good luck to your high school tonight in the Tractor Supply Bowl.

Tried to keep my opinion to myself but reading the comments guess I just can't. BH North has really come together since the split of schools. It is going to be tough for anybody to beat them. Period! I read some comment about other schools having more athletes? That is funny! BH won district title in Basketball and Track last year. It most likely will be the same outcome this year. Good luck to all and remember this is just Jr. High!!!!!!!!

Of course all schools have athletes but it is how you utilize those athletes that you see results. I heard it all last year how BH and Crosby were gonna run all over the ponies with their big bruising backs and hard hitting linebackers, well , it didn't happen then, and I doubt it happens now. Y'all just gonna have to show me!

And as far as Gentry goes, y'all beat us last year by 6. And everyone else we played lost to us by 3 or more scores, I'm not saying that when we play y'all Nov. 4, it won't be a good game, I'm just saying that y'all are going down by 14+.

I like your enthusiasm but we'll see what happens November 4th. It should be a good game. We have a bye this week so me and my boys may head over to Crosby to watch the BH North - Crosby matchup. That should a good game as well. Good luck to everyone tonight.

I like your enthusiasm but we'll see what happens November 4th. It should be a good game. We have a bye this week so me and my boys may head over to Crosby to watch the BH North - Crosby matchup. That should a good game as well. Good luck to everyone tonight.

If you can post something on here , in case the BH fan club gets silenced. We play Baytown Jr High.

Dayton Ponies 8th A won 35-0 and B team won with a similar score but both with complete shut outs. But with that said, I couldn't believe that Baytown only had 12 on A team and not too much more on B team. A couple players got hurt on A team so they had to pick up a couple from B team. Another thing I couldn't believe is that BH thought that barely beating Crosby would silence anyone. Freaking hilarious!!!!!!!