Senior week 1 scores

whisperer

I just got caught up on all this flappin which I like!  Ya'll can stop all the crying.  It seems that no matter what Beaumont does, people are going to cry they did something wrong.  I guess when you are on top people are always going try and bring you down.  I agree with the statements made by jag86 and no I am not a Beaumont boy. 

blackbeard, I am sorry you got beat by some 10 year olds playing up.  I guess I would be crying too.  glad to have some scallywags on the board flappin though.

:rolleyes:   On Top?  Winning A game week one puts nobody on top.  PN lost 1 game in 3 or 4 years.  BMT boys lost three times that amount last year alone.  Make no mistake about it, until BMT puts a nail in PN they will always be just second best.  I watched the so called whoopin on PN and believe me, BMT is not WOS.  If I remember right BMT boys lost by 18 to PN in the big one last season.  Enjoy the flappin Jag, it may be short lived.  

:rolleyes:   On Top?  Winning A game week one puts nobody on top.  PN lost 1 game in 3 or 4 years.  BMT boys lost three times that amount last year alone.  Make no mistake about it, until BMT puts a nail in PN they will always be just second best.  I watched the so called whoopin on PN and believe me, BMT is not WOS.  If I remember right BMT boys lost by 18 to PN in the big one last season.  Enjoy the flappin Jag, it may be short lived.

Sorry, but PN looks prime for the pickin....

lace-em-up, you are what I can call a bmt hater.  you want them to go down no matter what.  I have already made one bet on here and make you the same.  Beaumont 10 year olds playing up pounds PNG this year.  If I am wrong, I will be the first on here to eat crow.  you do likewise.  I have no idea if they can beat west orange, not making a prediction on that one yet. 

Yea but all the BMT talk about whoopin PN sounds all to familiar.  In case you forgot go back to last year re read how awesome last years second place team was.  And how PN didn't have a shot at staying with them and how BMT was going to shut them out.  Then, in case you forgot it all, go back and see the results of each game they played.  Take notes on this next part.  BMT WILL NOT SHUT OUT PN. They are not WOS.   

Not a BMT hater.  Love the kids and enjoy watching them whip some butt.  However, the flappin BMT fans try to juice up the results a little too much for my taste.  Its easy for a real team to lay a smack down on the weaker ones.  Whats hard is to play up to your potential in the big games against the real competition and poor ole BMT just hasn't been able to live up to hype of their flappin fans.  Maybe this is the year.  Just hasnt been proven.  BTW loopy I saw the results of your last predictions.  I may take you up on any bet you want.  You can even set the odds.  I'm sure you will give me PN + 18.  Sound fair?

Too soon to tell but Bmt may be better than WOS. Both are better than either PN team. I don't care if PN wins the rest of their games or loses. Same goes for any other teams. I'm just stating the obvious. Bmt can beat anyone on any given day. PN teams, losing to Lum W, especially, seem to be a little suspect...

Not a BMT hater.  Love the kids and enjoy watching them whip some butt.  However, the flappin BMT fans try to juice up the results a little too much for my taste.  Its easy for a real team to lay a smack down on the weaker ones.  Whats hard is to play up to your potential in the big games against the real competition and poor ole BMT just hasn't been able to live up to hype of their flappin fans.  Maybe this is the year.  Just hasnt been proven.

You shouldnt take this forum so seriously. Its just smack talk

Bmt hasn't ran into WOS yet. Patients my friend. Has BMT ever shut out PN? Just saying unless you guys want to eat crow like last year, oh, and the year before, I would take a page from the whisperers book and sh................ quiet down a little bit.

Has Bmt ever played PNG with this many kids as the same age as them??? Nope!! You're gonna get a good whipping on your way out

Not a BMT hater. Love the kids and enjoy watching them whip some butt. However, the flappin BMT fans try to juice up the results a little too much for my taste. Its easy for a real team to lay a smack down on the weaker ones. Whats hard is to play up to your potential in the big games against the real competition and poor ole BMT just hasn't been able to live up to hype of their flappin fans. Maybe this is the year. Just hasnt been proven. BTW loopy I saw the results of your last predictions. I may take you up on any bet you want. You can even set the odds. I'm sure you will give me PN + 18. Sound fair?

Play up to their potential. They are playing up by playing up dummy

I'm not PN but I doubt that.  Keep planting that excuse bugger.  Young this young that.  It's ok.  You guys are turning me into a Lamar fan.    

Yawn, Yawn.  
same song and dance.  hoping for different results.

Come over to the purple side Lace it gets really fun the more the season plays out. :) In the coming weeks I will be doing a lot of copying and pasting from this thread. Then the excuses start.

LEU man of ole meep meep holding his ground on the ol forum! Cuttos my friend great flappin!

Is the whisperer going to say it ??? Is he ??? Is he really ???
The all mighty PN dynasty will fall to both none conference games WOS and BIG bad Jasper!!!
While the bmt boys of blue lick there chops STILL WANT HAVE ENOUGH and will need that 2014 book of excuses that Lamar has mentioned !!!!

Sh...............................................