Senior week 1 scores

whisperer

while i'm on the soap box, i thought the STJFL Board just said the other day that Yellow BADGES are held to a higher standard. I couldnt tell today, their YELLOW CARD REP was just as bad as the coaches. Everyone keep saying we hurt kids because of our style of play. This particular bunch has never cursed on this site nor have they called another coach a name in front of their kids, but we hurt kids and its ok for yall to say and do what you want to us. we didnt have two personal fouls called against us for chop blocking while being engaged with another, thats classless. I guess thats whats being coached over there!!! When you play the game right it doesnt matter whos in the game, we dont teach kids to play dirty but we are the bad guys. Did vidor tell yall that they sacked our 2nd string QB 7 times, because the are taght to bliss against the second team oline. File a complaint about that. He finnally completes a pass and yall crying. The same way your kids have feeling so does our second string QB. he wanted to leave on a positive note also. Thats what yall excuse was for trying to score before the game. We just showed yall how to do it. LOL But im really not laughing!!!

You people wouldn't know "class" and "sports ethics" if it came up and smacked you between the eyes.......
Stinks to get your stacked team broken up by the draft huh Lamar????

One BMT team, one Vidor team, one Nederland team, one WOS team, I can go on & on this year in senior excluding lumberton. I wish we could play all together like our competitors, but that's not ever going to happen when 50 eager kids want to learn how to play football in port neches & groves. There will be a purple team standing on the championship hill at lamar again this year. One game doesn't stand in our way.

I was not at this game just reading and commenting on board. Jag 86 it just seems this team does stuff like this every year, there is no denying that, obviously because the team has been punished in years past, so the league also thinks it's poor sportsmanship and poor coaching. It's just how it's taught on that team. Hopefully they learn from their mistakes, but I don't think they do, different year same style.

One BMT team, one Vidor team, one Nederland team, one WOS team, I can go on & on this year in senior excluding lumberton. I wish we could play all together like our competitors, but that's not ever going to happen when 50 eager kids want to learn how to play football in port neches & groves. There will be a purple team standing on the championship hill at lamar again this year. One game doesn't stand in our way.

If you're on the Hill this year it's because you're in the way!!

I was not at this game just reading and commenting on board. Jag 86 it just seems this team does stuff like this every year, there is no denying that, obviously because the team has been punished in years past, so the league also thinks it's poor sportsmanship and poor coaching. It's just how it's taught on that team. Hopefully they learn from their mistakes, but I don't think they do, different year same style.

Eyes of  Texas, its easy to say its past practice. I would say the same, if it looks like a skunk it is a skunk!!! Everyone hate winners, its the  human way. If your son was on those teams/this team you would defend what we do because everyone is successful and for a 150 plus where can i get this kind of training. Yall know what im talking about because the majority of these kids play select baseball and it cost money and if you could 10 run rule a team every game you would. Why most of these kids are playing playstation a few good kids are working!!! I can say that because they are straight AA students also, so I'll say it for you. If the get a career ending injury yall will have to compete with them in the non sports world also. we keep it real!!! Thats the chance you take when you play sports!! We will continue our success and yall keep crying.

good night

So let me get this straight BMT was up 33-0 and at the end of the game (to get thier 2 nd strings qb some confidance back after getting sacked a few times) threw a screen pass for 2 yards or so and the kid got away and scored?

Is this the just of what happened

I'm fully aware it was the end of the game fellas ( no Need to blast off on me)

I LOVE ME SOME youth FOOTBALL!
Sh......................................................................................

It has been such a long time since we have lost a game I honestly have forgotten what it feels like. I now understand what Nederland goes through every week. :) Just picking whisperer.....

Dang first week and we have all kinds of excitement. This is setting up to be a awesome season of youth football. Going out with a bang and another trophy. Sorry Bugatti I will let you hand my son his trophy this year on the hill so you won't feel left out. ;)

I'm taking donations for consolation trophies for you and Vidor. I'm sure Bugatti will gladly hand them out