Senior week 1 scores

whisperer

Teaching a defense to open field tackle would help moderate that.

Don't try and throw a touchdown with 20 seconds left. Vidor didn't quit when they had the ball so why should Bmt? Play till the game is over. Kneel the ball when you have it to the end of game and stop trying to throw touchdowns. Coach your kids up and stop whining. Bmt had 33pts at halftime and could've scored 60 on Vidor. Be thankful for that. It's all fun and games to punish Bmt 2's but when they score you crying. Shut up and good look the rest of the season .

So the backup Qb shouldn't be able to throw.... 33-0, or 39-0, they still had it run down their throats by a bunch of play-ups!

Quit crying! Backup Qb throws a 2 yard pass and nobody can tackle the receiver...... No 10 year old kid should have to take a knee so Blackbeard can feel better about his loss!

Are you serious? Don't try and throw a pass when your down 33-0? Really? What are you supposed to do? I'll admit my language was not called for. But don't expect me to be classy in here when it's not shown on the field. Your team is too good to be plagued by this crap. Win and win with class like the PNG and Vidor greats HAVE done.

Loveyablue, 33,39 does not matter. But I can not understand how anyone can justify throwing passes up 33-0 under minute left, its poor coaching tactic, unsportsmanlike, and it seems to happen every year with this group.

Vidor threw a pass with 15 seconds left. Justify that. Take a knee. Vidor can throw a pass but bmt cant. Get out of here

There sure is a lot of love on the board today. Heard some of the same stories last year as well as the comments being shared. Guess some things never change. I know it stinks right now, but things always come back to bite you.

Worry about that goose egg and whipping Wos gave you today

Bugatti, I really don't you understand football or sports ethics. Yes if your losing you fight till the end. If your winning by 33 points and it's under a minute , yes you take a knee. It is sportsmanlike to do that. It teaches the kids the right thing to do. Football is a heated in the moment game, but the coaches should have handled that situation better. Hopefully next time they will.

Blackbeard, no one is asking you to jump on any wagon because if you cry over losing we don't want you. We get beat by the PNG MACHINE and we don't get on here and cry! We moved up to follow competition not cry. If we would have stayed down no one would have benefited. Remember it's classy to tell your kids not to come on the field to finish a game the right way. Jeff Mathews would love that type of kid. Sorry he may be wearing shorts now, since yall cry about what the coaches are wearing. Just try to win. Yall moved into yall own city what else you want!!!

Lamar let me break it down for you : it was a two yard completion with about 8 missed tackles. Teach your kids to tackle and you won't have to worry about it.

You know it's bad when Vidor is calling you classless! Now that's funny - I don't care where your from......

I guess they would know! Takes one to know one....

Blackbeard, no one is asking you to jump on any wagon because if you cry over losing we don't want you. We get beat by the PNG MACHINE and we don't get on here and cry! We moved up to follow competition not cry. If we would have stayed down no one would have benefited. Remember it's classy to tell your kids not to come on the field to finish a game the right way. Jeff Mathews would love that type of kid. Sorry he may be wearing shorts now, since yall cry about what the coaches are wearing. Just try to win. Yall moved into yall own city what else you want!!!