Senior week 1 scores

whisperer

One BMT team, one Vidor team, one Nederland team, one WOS team, I can go on & on this year in senior excluding lumberton. I wish we could play all together like our competitors, but that's not ever going to happen when 50 eager kids want to learn how to play football in port neches & groves. There will be a purple team standing on the championship hill at lamar again this year. One game doesn't stand in our way.

Can you just run me a copy of your 2014 excuses book?

Unless I'm mistaken this sounds extremely close to an excuse

That's not an excuse....just facts. Look in the dictionary under excuses and I bet we see a picture of you and Bugatti. Yep there you are. :)

Wow that's a good one. Maybe your pics by shutout?

Did you look up the definition of touch down? Or victory? I think you may need some help with those. Just look for the blue bulldog. You will find those words close by

Always so much hate on this young Beaumont team. Everyone was expecting a "good" game and that's not what happened so y'all complain? LCM Jr's threw a pass up 32-6 with 30 seconds left. No one said a thing about it. It is football. It was beaumont's 2nd strong QB. It's not fair to punish him by saying he can't throw the ball because of some peoples feelings.

Wow that's a good one. Maybe your pics by shutout?
Did you look up the definition of touch down? Or victory? I think you may need some help with those. Just look for the blue bulldog. You will find those words close by

Dude, I can call you a dude right? ;) You need to come up with your own Flappin and quit tagging off mine. Do you even know how to use a dictionary? When I think of the name Beaumont Pride the first thing that comes to mind is School District. ;) Not to much Pride there.....

Sounds like Lamar just might be the author of the "excuse" book.
For someone that doesn't make excuses, I count two he's posted on this thread.
Oh wait I live in Beaumont I'm not sure I'm qualified to count?!?!

Again not an excuse....just facts. I give props to teams that are good. That's why you don't see BMT name there. Also I'm sorry you live in Beaumont too. Just picking it's not y'all fault idiots use to run the district, but again they had to be voted in.

Again not an excuse....just facts. I give props to teams that are good. That's why you don't see BMT name there. Also I'm sorry you live in Beaumont too. Just picking it's not y'all fault idiots use to run the district, but again they had to be voted in.

How does BISD have anything to do with WBBIFL and the unstoppable Senior Beaumont team? Guess you can't find anything wrong with the team that you gotta take shots somewhere else. If that makes you feel better then go ahead. bmt is used to it and will rise above like always. 😉

I saw the Bmt and vidor game.  I have no problem with them throwing the ball at the end of the game.  What are you supposed to do just tell 2nd stringers you can't play take a knee.  It gives them a chance for some touches.  I guess some of ya'll would be for a rule that the team losing should just keep the ball til they score.  I also saw the comparison to the Nederland game mentioned.  Do you know that Nederland coach had 2nd and 3rd stringers in and was trying to run out the clock and Lumberton coach calls time out for another play.give me a break.  we lost bad but I ain't whinnnnnning

I saw the Bmt and vidor game. I have no problem with them throwing the ball at the end of the game. What are you supposed to do just tell 2nd stringers you can't play take a knee. It gives them a chance for some touches. I guess some of ya'll would be for a rule that the team losing should just keep the ball til they score. I also saw the comparison to the Nederland game mentioned. Do you know that Nederland coach had 2nd and 3rd stringers in and was trying to run out the clock and Lumberton coach calls time out for another play.give me a break. we lost bad but I ain't whinnnnnning

I never said the anything was done wrong. Ned w head coach is a great guy and he did everything not to score, his back just broke free. Just using it as a comparison. All I was getting at is why shouldn't 2nd string be able to try as hard as 1st?

Senior week 1 scores...that was the name of the topic. So, can anyone give a complete rundown of the Senior Week 1 scores without 5 additional pages of trash talk. Don't get me wrong; I love trash talk and listening to whining from those who didn't get their way, but right now, I am really interested in reading the actual scores.

Anyone???

So let me get this straight BMT was up 33-0 and at the end of the game (to get thier 2 nd strings qb some confidance back after getting sacked a few times) threw a screen pass for 2 yards or so and the kid got away and scored?

Is this the just of what happened

I'm fully aware it was the end of the game fellas ( no Need to blast off on me)

YESSIR. And after the game only one "Man" shook the Bmt coaches hand. Talk about showing ur kids the right way to win or lose.