NED LETS SCRATCH LIVINGSTON AND ASK MEMORIAL TO PLAY

You know this came within six kids of happening this year. So if we get Ned and Png to regruit/take three kids a piece, it could happen sooner rather than later.

And there is the reason for all the PA posters wanting to play Nederland.

Maybe PA wants to play against all there ex players.

I make this really quick...

#1. Those "ex players" you speak of are only there because them or their parents KNEW they would spend their high school careers as the #3 or #4 players at Memorial.

#2. 9 times out of 10, Those players/parents(from PA) that decided to take their talents to the middle of Jefferson County end up with nothing to show for their efforts. (Scholarships, scholly whatever you to call it)

I'm closing now.

#3. I know the few responses will be "Quality of Education", well let me just cut that of before it even gets started. If little"Susie" or little "Johnny" WANTS to learn they're going to learn. If they want be "dumb as a box of rocks" that's what they're going to do also. No matter WHAT SCHOOL they attend.

Now with that being said, good luck to the Bulldogs. Hopefully they continue that district win streak. Aleast for the next two years when realignment rolls around again, because those a South County Titans have been known to end streaks.
Good day.

Kinda like Central? Or was that you all who had problems?

Central matches up well with us most years. 24-23 loss to them at the buzzer I have no real issue with. Did you watch the game? I know I watched the puppies play em. Thankgoodness for yall sake yall had that DLine or it might have been a different outcome.

Spin it anyway you like....it doesnt change the outcome!!!

"spin it anyway you want"… .I see that alot from you puppy fans, but when Crosby or playoff games are brought up its somehow different. Strange. Like I said they matchup well and yall were quite lucky last year. A couple of "spins" by Central versus that DLine outcome may have been different.