• Silsbee
    • Jasper
    • Orangefield
    • Hardin-Jefferson
    • Hamshire-Fannet
    • Bridge City
    • Kirbyville
    • West Orange Stark

I agree from what I have heard that Silsbee has some special talent coming up.  But Silsbee has had talent for the last couple of years, and has done nearly nothing with it.  I know alot of people from Silsbee and don't want to ruffle anyones feathers, but you will not go far with the elements that are in place at this time.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hj hawk 60...easy on the whole freshman basketball thing your blowin this thread up like my space

well i started the thread so i've just been trying to answer peoples questions about the freshmen teams... plus im an HJ freshmen... not on the b-ball team but i know all of them... so i take alot of interest in this...

I agree from what I have heard that Silsbee has some special talent coming up.  But Silsbee has had talent for the last couple of years, and has done nearly nothing with it.  I know alot of people from Silsbee and don't want to ruffle anyones feathers, but you will not go far with the elements that are in place at this time.

What elements would that be? Enlighten me.

Aggies I do have a enough class not to reveal this on this board.  I will gladly discuss it with you at the game next week.  Remember this is JMO!!!!  What kind of info can you give me about the big MGA tourney SCC has every June???

I hear you Lazeek. I really didn't expect you to post anything. I know you are a class act even though you hang with spinks. lol You can tell me later, I am interested to hear what you have to say.

As for the MGA, trust me, you are in if you want to play. I got a little pull out there since I am MGA prez. You could have played last year you know. I would like some info on the Terrell Garth at BCC. I would love to play in that. Since I am so involved in running our tournament, I don't get to play it, been six years now since I've played our tournament, been working it. I been wanting to play a big tournament for awhile now. Think you can get me in that one?

yea your right yall are very good but like that one guy said if we had our other two freshmen i think that our game would be a lot better and just a reminder, when we did have them we did beat yall both times including at yall's place well i guess well see if we can end yall's perfect season like yall ended our's next friday

WO-S will lose Netherly, but we have some real hustlers on JV.  Several JV players can shoot pretty well.  As far as talent, WO-S is almost overloaded with talent, but that is not a good thing all of the time because sometimes...talent is very difficult to coach.  Gotta have a good blend of talent and heart.  Attitude is as crucial as any one other factor. 

Guest catfever

You're not just losing Netherly.  You are also losing Earl, and Buddy, and Ronnie, and Andre.  Oh those are all the starters.  I am sure there are some more on the bench.  WO-S will still be good, but not state ranked good.

• 3 months later...

yeah hj freshmen are good but i remember that orangefield came in 2nd in their 8th grade year only losin to one team..wos. all games they  lost to wos were by 3 points in ot and they beat hj twice. both by one and zach hayes had the game winner both times. now with him and derrick evans moved up it wont be the same but im saying they were a better team than hj with those two players

well i started the thread so i've just been trying to answer peoples questions about the freshmen teams... plus im an HJ freshmen... not on the b-ball team but i know all of them... so i take alot of interest in this...

HOW CAN SOMEONE AS YOUNG AS YOU BE AN SETX MODERATOR????????

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ST4life

nobody cares

instead of posting that why dont you go to a another forum that talks about HJ all the time im sure you can find one of those i think your upset because you know that silsbee will be incharge in a couple of years dont cry its ok

instead of posting that why dont you go to a another forum that talks about HJ all the time im sure you can find one of those i think your upset because you know that silsbee will be incharge in a couple of years dont cry its ok

Ok silsbee is god of all high schools is that good enough for you..  yall really just cant get over the fact that were better

Guest ST4life

Ok silsbee is god of all high schools is that good enough for you..  yall really just cant get over the fact that were better

well for 2 more years maybe but after that it's all Silsbee baby trust me

Silsbee freshman can beat HJ. The reason they didn't is because they had one freshman on varsity and another ineligble and one was injured for awhile, but with the squad that yall played against I think HJ is not very good to me. And O-field nearly cheated that game agaisnt Silsbee when they had homecourt advantage.

Guest ST4life

well i guess will be waiting a while.. haha

well you didnt have to wait to long last season when Silsbee killed HJ at home so i wouldnt count on sitting there thinking that HJ is going to be District champs forever cause you would be living in a dream

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317