Democrat's Discriminatory Pay Behavior...

smitty

Across the board, black people get paid less. This is what I was talking about on another thread. You guys said that black people were treated equally.

I think you missed the point. The point being made is that democrats treat blacks more "unfairly" than the GOP...but you continue to blindly support the party of racism and sexism - DEMOCRATS.

I remember not to long ago a similar article showing the Dems also discriminate against women more than the GOP...go figure!

I think you missed the point. The point being made is that democrats treat blacks more "unfairly" than the GOP...but you continue to blindly support the party of racism and sexism - DEMOCRATS.

I remember not to long ago a similar article showing the Dems also discriminate against women more than the GOP...go figure!

no they dont. I wonder how much less the GOP pays their minority staffers. The GOP is against affirmative action, the Lilly Ledbetter act, unemployment insurance, welfare programs, things that help minorities.

no they dont. I wonder how much less the GOP pays their minority staffers. The GOP is against affirmative action, the Lilly Ledbetter act, unemployment insurance, welfare programs, things that help minorities.

lmao....already has her mind made up.....

Guess(or do your research) and tell me which party put the first black person in the white house administration?

How much less they pay their minority staffers? You realize the GOP's last chairman was black, right?

How much less they pay their minority staffers? You realize the GOP's last chairman was black, right?

yeah, he was the token black. What happened to him? You do realize that the top honcho in the Democratic Party is the black POTUS. I will take that over a party"s chairman any day.

yeah, he was the token black. What happened to him? You do realize that the top honcho in the Democratic Party is the black POTUS. I will take that over a party"s chairman any day.

Most groups tend to make the token person the head of the organization. You must have been trained to see through these sneaky tactics! Are you in the CIA? If not, you should really consider it. They could use an individual like you to sniff out double agents!

Yeah but he's only half black, and the democrats all said when he ran in 2008 that he doesn't talk like he is black so it is ok for him to be president.

Is this why he was elected? If so, that is so sad. Smh

That would be like affirmative action getting him the job, that wouldn't be good!

I know from a different thread that you are not as stupid as me (since you called me stupid), but you do realize that anyone can post and change Wikipedia? I am a French model though! If its on the Internet it has to be true, right?