bill o reily

Big girl

Could you please point me toward the most recent "blanket statement" about liberals tthat somebody made on this board?

I will help you out here:

http://setxsports.com/ip/index.php?/forum/101-setx-political-arena/

Just click on any thread with several replies and there is a good chance you will find one. Or just look for a Smitty reference to "low information voters." Pretty blanket statement IMO.

I think I understand now. There should be a rule that nobody can refer to low information voters or make any generalizations about them or liberals. At the same time, it will be perfectly acceptable to have threads with titles like " Why Do Teabaggers Hate America" There certainly are no assumptions or generalizations in that one. Or perhaps an even simpler method is: No criticism can be construed as objective unless it is promulgated by someone who leans to the left. I think this is how "some" define fairness. Considering the number of "righties" on this board, I think you have a long and arduous road ahead of you.

Bill o Reilly is actually pretty damn smart, he just adapts to his audience for the $$$ (can't blame him)

Go check out his work with Jon Stewart. His character on fox and what he truly believes don't always line up

I would be curious as to why Big Girl does not like him.....

I agree ECO.....Damn smart guy, and I think for the most part he is real about what he believes.

He also is not a big basher of Obama.....I have seen him take up for Obama on some issues

I think I understand now. There should be a rule that nobody can refer to low information voters or make any generalizations about them or liberals. At the same time, it will be perfectly acceptable to have threads with titles like " Why Do Teabaggers Hate America" There certainly are no assumptions or generalizations in that one. Or perhaps an even simpler method is: No criticism can be construed as objective unless it is promulgated by someone who leans to the left. I think this is how "some" define fairness. Considering the number of "righties" on this board, I think you have a long and arduous road ahead of you.

Come on, Steve, connecting the dots for some is a little out of reach!     :D 

Poor Stevenash don't like when generalizations are made about him or his fellow teabaggers

WAHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHH

Do I need to call the wambulance to come get you stevey boy?

[attachment=104:image.jpg]