Jefferson Co. DA expects BISD indictments next week

AggiesAreWe

It makes me think... I wonder if it was just him that knew about this crime... Was the side chick and the wife even aware of this? This could be identity theft. All Mr. Johnson needed was these women's ss#...

According to the report Johnson was getting $500.00 for each check he sent to Pete, so it looks like Pete knew.......And I'm sure income tax was filed and there is your paper trail.......

Pete was the side chick... She might've been in on it. Was the wife aware?

Who knows?

I would guess she got a W2 at the end of the year.....I think those are system generated.....if not, after the first year the IRS would have noticed when she tried to file her income tax and owed from the previous year....

^^^just guessing^^^

...that lady WASN'T on the layoff list and was not in jeopardy whatsoever of losing her job.... :rolleyes:

I actually heard that she could not pass her certification test, and had run out of the probationary time that she would be allowed to teach without it. But that's hearsay. I also heard she was married to a lawyer (also hearsay), so it would seem that even if she was about to be laid off they weren't about to go to the poor house, so I would assume there were other issues there.

Let's see where the "movers & shakers" land.
How high up does this money tree go??
Sports insurance paid by parents, parking & other extracurricular activities have a price tag. Don't know what other budget cuts will be thrown at taxpayers. A wise man once said JUSTICE leaves "Just Us" We must learn

I'm certain that the new board will make "BETTER" choices.

Hopefully the new board will all have the same agenda.....Kids

As for parents paying for insurance and any other extracurricular activities, hopefully the board will consider going after donations. I'm sure there are rich people in the BISD that are looking for a tax break......