Silsbee's Partain looks to put Manning Camp education to use

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/sports/hs/article/Silsbee-s-Partain-looks-to-put-Manning-camp-5638246.php?cmpid=twitter

If Partain lands the starting job, that's a big if, then he will be the 3rd soph. starting QB for Silsbee in the last 4 starting QB's. (Jeremy Johnson starter '07, '08, '09, Kelson McDaniel '10, Patrick Reed '11, '12, '13)

Partain is 6'1 if not 6'2 and no he isn't Bruce's son but your right about him being helluva baseball player. I think Thomas and Partain are both going to be assets to silsbee at quarterback.

I totally agree. Both will bring different looks and skills which I think will benefit each other and the team.

How many of them went to the camp this year? Nobody said it was an invite only or new. Thank you for the heads up though.

Sorry if my response bothers you. I believe you asked the question of how many kids from southeat Texas had been to this camp. PNG1977 and I just gave you some examples of other kids attending. Nothing more, nothing less.

I know that the ones from PNG that have gone the last couple of years didn't go this year since they were at 7on7 state tournament.  I'm honestly not positive which Nederland guys went this year, but I know there have been 3-4 that have gone the last 2 years.  It's a great camp, run by an awesome family that really know how to get on the boys level.  I was not trying to take anything away from this athlete...just know that several players from our area have gone the last few years. :)