Nederland Football Preview video on VYPE

You have three good ones there. I have seen them play for years now. Wish all the kids had that kinda heart

I can't wait to see Cowboy back under Center, this kid man. If Jaron Johnson was still here we would be watching that group who never let any team within 20 points of them.

I remember this group as freshmen... shhhhh! Let everyone believe it's gonna be a down year. That's the popular opinion on the board. The cupboard ain't bare, I promise.

I can't wait to see Cowboy back under Center, this kid man. If Jaron Johnson was still here we would be watching that group who never let any team within 20 points of them.

Now you're going to see on opening night if they can stay within 20 points of Crosby? Both teams finished a somewhat disappointing 10-2, if there is such a thing, and both teams lost a lot. Interesting to see how they both come prepared to start the season with a bunch of new parts. DC's says Ned brings back 9 starters to Crosby's 13, only 4 on offense though which doesn't bode well for a unit that will probably need it's highest point output of the season to win.

Neumann has only had an answer once in his career for the Cougs and he's never won on this side of the Trinity. Ned opens with a physical and probably high scoring game on the road with Crosby, then host what should be the 21-5A favorite in Dayton. Good health.

Now you're going to see on opening night if they can stay within 20 points of Crosby? Both teams finished a somewhat disappointing 10-2, if there is such a thing, and both teams lost a lot. Interesting to see how they both come prepared to start the season with a bunch of new parts. DC's says Ned brings back 9 starters to Crosby's 13, only 4 on offense though which doesn't bode well for a unit that will probably need it's highest point output of the season to win.
Neumann has only had an answer once in his career for the Cougs and he's never won on this side of the Trinity. Ned opens with a physical and probably high scoring game on the road with Crosby, then host what should be the 21-5A favorite in Dayton. Good health.

lol +1