Texas

king

Is that the reason the decline in wins are happening each year since Swaggy K been there?

When you lose 3 1st round draft picks and all of your best players are true freshman that tends to happen. Most people projected 2014 to be a rebuilding year for A&M so 8 wins wasn't too bad. You could have won money in Vegas betting the Ags over 6.5 wins.

Is that the reason the decline in wins are happening each year since Swaggy K been there? 

Quite frankly I am tired of the old and worn decline in win argument from you and other Texas fans.

But if that is the case then the following holds true as well:

Texas

2014     6 - 7

2013     8 - 5

2012     9 - 4

So I guess Texas must be on a continuing decline as well - and ain't it funny that then new high dollar coach has a year with one some of the most losses in Texas history (7) (only 5 times since since 1836 has a Texas team lost 7 or more games) with the most losses being the 9 loss team in 1956 - but yet he is crowned the savior.  

And don't come back with the cupboard was bare argument as it is a lie  ;)

Quite frankly I am tired of the old and worn decline in win argument from you and other Texas fans.

Texas

2014     6 - 7

2013     8 - 5

2012     9 - 4

So I guess Texas must be on a continuing decline as well - and ain't it funny that then new high dollar coach has a year with one some of the most losses in Texas history (7) (only 5 times since since 1836 has a Texas team lost 7 or more games) with the most losses being the 9 loss team in 1956 - but yet he is crowned the savior.  

And don't come back with the cupboard was bare argument as it is a lie  ;)

Um Chuck 1st yr. Sumlin in year what? You missing the point or you just dont believe it. 

You think they get both? Im saying only 1, Warren.

From what I'm reading, Warren is an 85-90% lock. He loves the Horns. And Jamabo is trending waaaay towards Texas in the past three weeks. If Jamabo signs first, it's possible for Warren to flip to OU or A&M.

But if Warren signs first, I believe we get Jamabo as well. That kid knows he's good and believes he can beat anyone out that they put up against him.

Texas
2014 6 - 7
2013 8 - 5
2012 9 - 4

And don't come back with the cupboard was bare argument as it is a lie ;)

Nice research or nice trivia knowledge. Either way, Horns are in your dome!

Nice research or nice trivia knowledge. Either way, Horns are in your dome!

No I actually did the research.

Caused me to learn 2 things (1) to remember just how dominate the Horn program has been over the years; and (2) be surprised of the fact that Texas has had so few losing seasons.  Know I understand the fact that Texas fans are in denial since they just cannot wrap their mind on having a losing season or seasons or being in the same stratosphere as the Aggie's. :P   It gave me a new perspective on the pain and suffering that Horn fans must be going through.  ;)