Texas

king

@gkketch: South Oak Cliff DB Jamile Johnson has announced that he is no longer committed to Texas and will announce his decision on Wednesday.

Got scared off by Hill and Boyd. IMO s smart move on his part though. He will get more playing time at Tech. Texas' secondary will be stacked for the next few years if all goes as planned.

Decommits 2015

1) Maea Teuhema - 5 star
2) Connor Lanfear - 4 star
3) Tim Irvin - 4 star
4) Jordan Stevenson - 4 star
5) Toby Weathersby - 4 star
6) Keke Coutee - 3 star
7) Louis Brown - 3 star
8) Jalen Campbell - 3 star
9) Keivon Ramsey - 3 star
10) Johnny Shaw - 3 star
11) Aaron Garza - 3 star
12) Zach Gentry - 3 star
13) Bryce English - 3 star
14) Jamille Johnson -3 star
15) John Burt - 4 star (Recommitted)

Decommits 2015
1) Maea Teuhema - 5 star
2) Connor Lanfear - 4 star
3) Tim Irvin - 4 star
4) Jordan Stevenson - 4 star
5) Toby Weathersby - 4 star
6) Keke Coutee - 3 star
7) Louis Brown - 3 star
8) Jalen Campbell - 3 star
9) Keivon Ramsey - 3 star
10) Johnny Shaw - 3 star
11) Aaron Garza - 3 star
12) Zach Gentry - 3 star
13) Bryce English - 3 star
14) Jamille Johnson -3 star
15) John Burt - 4 star (Recommitted)

Can you say Obsessed? Wow.

Can you say Obsessed? Wow.

Lol. His nickname is #obsessionnoted

Also, decommits and "offer pulled" mean the same thing in aggyland.

Also, most of the "decommits" are 3 stars, replaced with 4 and 5 stars.

Also, Texas will end up with a higher ranked class than aggy.

Also, oh never mind - don't want to ruin the little fella's super bowl Sunday any further...

Also, oh never mind - don't want to ruin the little fella's super bowl Sunday any further...

He can't help it. There is nothing happening on the aggie recruiting front. Oh, they did keep the son of an aggie Legacy comnitted (they were sweating that one).

It appears that the final class rankings may well rest at the feet of Daylon Mack - if he chooses Texas then Texas wins the 2015 recruiting wars - If he chooses A&M the same could be said.

Either way both teams appear to be heading for very good recruiting classes - Texas just needs a QB - they better hope Locksley signs.

I get the feeling he wants to follow Murray.

From what I've read Texas fans think he's going to A&M. A&M fans think he's going go Texas and TCU thinks they are getting him. I wouldnt believe anything until that fax is sent on Wednesday. I wouldn't be shocked if he delayed it past NSD so everyone keeps talking about him.

From what I've read Texas fans think he's going to A&M. A&M fans think he's going go Texas and TCU thinks they are getting him. I wouldnt believe anything until that fax is sent on Wednesday. I wouldn't be shocked if he delayed it past NSD so everyone keeps talking about him.

Yep. This young man appears to be a bit of a primadonna

"I haven't read either of those rumors anywhere. And I've been dang near obsessed with this the past couple of weeks. Lol I highly doubt Boyd is wavering though. His brother committed for 2016 the same day.

"neither player is considering Texas that's how fast this thing is changed. Mack has told Texas nothing other than he was coming after his visit now he is informed them thank you for the opportunity but you were no longer under consideration. And with Soso his trainer has been pushing him to go to UCLA throughout the recruiting process and apparently that coupled with all the running backs going to Texas is what ultimately made his decision"

-- higdon

"neither player is considering Texas that's how fast this thing is changed. Mack has told Texas nothing other than he was coming after his visit now he is informed them thank you for the opportunity but you were no longer under consideration. And with Soso his trainer has been pushing him to go to UCLA throughout the recruiting process and apparently that coupled with all the running backs going to Texas is what ultimately made his decision"
-- higdon

So where is the info on Boyd?

-- higdon

Scratch what I said. I just read a piece by Burton saying he's been informed that Mack has informed all his top 3 where he will be attending school and that place isn't believed to be Texas.
Personally, I believe it's TCU. It's the only school he has tweeted about since his "I woke up with one school on my mind." tweet.
As for Soso, I feel like he will end up at Texas. He sees a thin RB group at Texas and an opportunity for early playing time.