Texas

king

I like how you chose to use the transitive property instead of the head to head game in which A&M scored 35 points and put up 523 yards of offense against Arky. Whatever fits your agenda I guess.

We gonna see what fits my agenda after Arkansas whips Aggy arse in Arlington this year, trust me Bret wont gift wrap the game to you guys this season. I actually hope he runs it up. 

We gonna see what fits my agenda after Arkansas whips Aggy arse in Arlington this year, trust me Bret wont gift wrap the game to you guys this season. I actually hope he runs it up. 

I guess you get your optimism from the 10-15 (2-14 SEC) record since Bret took over - And if I remember right you stated that same thing this year - and you can still state that the "Lipstick on a Pig" quote is about A&M with a straight face  - just maybe you might want to look in the mirror.

I guess you get your optimism from the 10-15 (2-14 SEC) record since Bret took over - And if I remember right you stated that same thing this year - and you can still state that the "Lipstick on a Pig" quote is about A&M with a straight face  - just maybe you might want to look in the mirror.

Check the record after next season as in team record and make sure you take a good clean clear photo of the scoreboard after the game in Arlington this upcoming season ;)

Percentage of Texas landing top recruits IMO:

Kyler Murray: 35%
Daylon Mack: 75%
Kai Locksley: 55%
Kris Boyd: 75%
DaMarkus Lodge: 45%
DeAndre McNeal: 45%
Soso Jamabo: 75%
Chris Warren: 70%

Deandrea McNeal is committed to Texas and I'm pretty sure he's 100% after Charlie promised him he would catch the first pass of the year against Notre Dame. He is listed as an athlete but wants to play receiver in college. His HS coaches have said he's a better linebacker than Malik so we will see where he ends up.

I can't find the Razorback's butthole emoticon or I would post what aggies will be seeing the next few years.

If you ain't the lead dog the scenery never changes.

Yeah, all he would have to do is ask Tannehill about it. If he called Vince or Colt all they would have is stories about national championship and BCS games. If that wouldn't be enough he could ask Charlie for the last 5 star qb's number he coached, that Bridgewater kid. He could ask what it feels like to run a pro style offense that translates directly to the NFL instead of running something that causes you teammates to call you a "joke" once you get to the league. Then he could tell Kevin I'll give you a defense better than the one my two first round picks at Loisville played on, the type of defenses that don't produce busts like DeMontre Moore. I bet Kyler's dad wouldn't have went to A&M if Texas had offered, his uncle Calvin did get and offer and chose the Horns instead.

@tmoore94: Scandal time....I don't care feel free to judge!

He's not too worried lol 

@tmoore94: Scandal time....I don't care feel free to judge!

He's not too worried lol

He's talking about a TV series btw.

Moore was a 3 star recruit coming out of HS that played for 3 years at A&M and finished with 26.5 sacks. He was projected before his Jr season to be a top 10 pick, but a bad combine dropped him all the way to the late 3rd round.

In his 2 seasons with the Giants he has played in 31 of their 32 games and finished this season with 5.5 sacks. I wouldn't think most people would consider him a bust, but go ahead if it makes you feel better.

Better yet Briles leave the Stephenville job for UH and nobody has a problem when Kendall transfers from Texas.

For what it's worth Art Briles left the Stephenville job after Kendalls Jr year in HS to go be an assistant coach at Texas Tech. Kendall played his Sr. Year at Wollforth Friendship High near Lubbock. In fact Art Briles final High School game was the state title against PNG.
But I get the point. Programs do it all the time. Getting talent in the staff and on the field is not a bad tactic.

On another note....if Murray wins the starting job in CS....could we see Kyle Allen transfer to Texas? Interesting dynamics here all around.

No and no.
Murray will not beat out Allen. I enjoyed Kylers HS game, but watching him in that All American game he was the fourth best QB out there against those stud defensive talents, most of whom he will face each week at the next level. He did not impress.
And even if it happened, Allen would transfer closer to home.

Swoopes for another year.....

You better hope. Poor aggy lost recruiting ground and probably lost the recruiting battle all together on signing day. To a lowly team that went 6-7 and had 59 yards in their bowl game (which you have posted more than 59 times). Sadly, on the cusp of year two, of a new and yet to be successful coach, it's already slip sliding away. But congrats on hanging on to the kid of one of your all time top 5 QBs?

^ LOL 6-7....horns will be lucky to get to 6 wins this next season...#youmadbro?

StuPID assessment hoops...

UT needs to schedule their non-conference like the Aggies. That way they could win some extra games and toot their horns like they have actually accomplished something.

Aggie record since K Sum and the SEC

Record      Con           Non-Con    Non-con Opp

2014      8-5,          3-5,           5-0            (Lamar, Rice, SMU, ULM, WV bowl win)

2013      9-4,         4-4,            5-0            (Rice, SMU, SHSU, UTEP, Duke bowl win)

2012     11-2,        6-2,            5-0            (LaTech, SC St,  SMU, SHSU, OU bowl win)

Yep. You guys ARE awesome and making great strides.

Aggie record since K Sum and the SEC

Record      Con           Non-Con    Non-con Opp

2014      8-5,          3-5,           5-0            (Lamar, Rice, SMU, ULM, WV bowl win)

2013      9-4,         4-4,            5-0            (Rice, SMU, SHSU, UTEP, Duke bowl win)

2012     11-2,        6-2,            5-0            (LaTech, SC St,  SMU, SHSU, OU bowl win)

Yep. You guys ARE awesome and making great strides.

They will say you made those numbers up.