2014 MEMORIAL TITANS

PAM will probably go 8-2 and i say the two L's coming from NS and Lamar. saying the deer should have beaten us is not a very good staement. how many team like...Central would say they should have beaten us 5 straight years?? the better team won. don't care if it's by one point or 100...winning is winning. i like the fact PAM's ground game is getting so much respect this year, that it should be easy for ANY popgun arm QB to throw. ijs...

also PAM don't have to worry about teams like Manvel and NS as they are now D1(Manvel is D-1 as they got moved to another district and is the biggest school. PAM barely made the cut to 6a)

PAM will probably go 8-2 and i say the two L's coming from NS and Lamar. saying the deer should have beaten us is not a very good staement. how many team like...Central would say they should have beaten us 5 straight years?? the better team won. don't care if it's by one point or 100...winning is winning. i like the fact PAM's ground game is getting so much respect this year, that it should be easy for ANY popgun arm QB to throw. ijs...

also PAM don't have to worry about teams like Manvel and NS as they are now D1(Manvel is D-1 as they got moved to another district and is the biggest school. PAM barely made the cut to 6a)

Manvel is still in district 22 with the same teams as last year plus Pearland Dawson. They are no longer the smallest in the district, but not the largest either. Sixth out of nine teams. Dawson (smallest in district) will make the playoffs. Either SoHo or Pasadena would also have to make it to push Manvel to D1. Possible, but not very likely.

I do think PAM will be the #1 D2 seed out of 21-6A this year. Likely to play Dawson in bi-district.

Manvel is still in district 22 with the same teams as last year plus Pearland Dawson. They are no longer the smallest in the district, but not the largest either. Sixth out of nine teams. Dawson (smallest in district) will make the playoffs. Either SoHo or Pasadena would also have to make it to push Manvel to D1. Possible, but not very likely.

I do think PAM will be the #1 D2 seed out of 21-6A this year. Likely to play Dawson in bi-district.

I wanna play Manvel.

Yeah, I dont see Manvel going D1...the other scenario from the one you posted is Pearland MISSING the playoffs...dont see that happening. Manvel is in...probably gets LaPorte first round. PAM gets Dawson.

Will NS make do without their coach? Maybe. The question still remains. Coach Aymond has put the football program on the map! Hopefully his successor will carry on the tradition! Other than that, I am going with Memorial on winning the district title!

Legit questions....new coach, new system and many have them winning district, some going to state.

Well, I saw Lil Xbox on the sideline last year @the Westside game and he looked like a 7th grader.  Now if they put the Sr. back there but he's needed in the secondary.  Lavine I think is his name.  The only advantage I'll give Xbox Jr. is he's been watching game film since birth.....

Where is the George Ranch game? GR is/will be the one of, if not the TOP teams in 5A. Agreed that the defense needs to step up for PAM...they will score, but they will need to slow down offenses like GR. The game could be a shootout like the Bellaire and Laporte games last season, and I'll go on a limb and say GR's offense is better. A win over the Longhorns even though they are 5A would send a huge message. Lamar, the transfer capital of Houston, not sure what to expect with them. Waiting to see how all those "All-stars" mesh and play together. Again, PAM's offense will be crazy good....but like Manvel vs Katy last season, you can have the best offense in the world, but they do you no good sitting on the bench because your defense can't get off the field. I was reading another thread that said the past two season Manvel's season ended vs running teams and they didnt force one single punt in those games, they also had 1 sencond half possesion vs katy, punted the ball away after their first series in the second half and never got the ball back again.

don't see PAM being the #2 D2 team. LP is on the rebuild worse than PAM. NS and DP will go D1.

well the offense i think is going to be better than what MOST people think. that oline is the same oline so now they should play together even better. they came together nicely last year after about 3-4 games under them. The run game is going to be pretty nice. with all the attention the backs getting  and the line can hold blocks, harrison don't have to throw deep. wr should be streaking everywhere.

defense- secondary will again be the best in the triangle. LB is a big question and defensive line is also a ??? i'm more worried about the kicker lol