2014 MEMORIAL TITANS

I watched the spring game and the Titans defense looked very good, especially in secondary. Also promising was the RBs who took the field as Martin and Dauphine did not play since they had just finished track. PAM does need to reload on WRs. They lost few guys with tons of catches, yards and tds. The oline will be great if it stays healthy. Still, PAM should be picked second until it proves it can beat North Shore. Can happen but cant predict it until its done.

if PAM faces PDawson the first round they will beat them. I think this will be a stellar year for
PAM, a lot of talent with a dynamic one two punch at Runningback, and on Defense Secondary looking very stout. Gonna be interesting to watch what happens as the season unfolds! Still wish we played yall, wouldn't do nothing but make us better.

if PAM faces PDawson the first round they will beat them. I think this will be a stellar year for
PAM, a lot of talent with a dynamic one two punch at Runningback, and on Defense Secondary looking very stout. Gonna be interesting to watch what happens as the season unfolds! Still wish we played yall, wouldn't do nothing but make us better.

I admit to not knowing much about PAM, but I wouldnt write Dawson off as a guaranteed win.  They are big, mean, and nasty.  There might be a little drop off at the skill positions, but their O and D lines will be big and experienced.  Their JV O and D lines could have started for more than half of the varsity teams in our district last year.

I admit to not knowing much about PAM, but I wouldnt write Dawson off as a guaranteed win.  They are big, mean, and nasty.  There might be a little drop off at the skill positions, but their O and D lines will be big and experienced.  Their JV O and D lines could have started for more than half of the varsity teams in our district last year.

i watched dawson get the wood put to them by an UNDERACHEIVING lamarque team and a texas city team that was good, but not state champ good. dawson choke when it's just as many athletes on the other side of the ball.

Buddy, how will new QB adjust & how long before Titans offense is comfortable with him at the helm? Titans started off slow last yr but got much stronger as the Season progressed. We open the season as opponents again. Will 14 pts cover this yr?? I'm giving my Panthers a 3 pt Win
What's your call??

though not directed to me, 27-13 titans. ozen gets 13 against the back ups. ghost is who you should ask, but then again...why??? lol buddy is not here in the area to see what is going on.

I know where Buddy is, just asked his opinion. I know as much about PA as anyone because I'm there often. I attend football & basketball to show support. To be honest, debating with you is pointless. You responding for someone else tells me All I need to know. We called the jock riders back in the day. What do the youngsters call your type today?? Quit Trolling & speak when sp

Buddy, how will new QB adjust & how long before Titans offense is comfortable with him at the helm? Titans started off slow last yr but got much stronger as the Season progressed. We open the season as opponents again. Will 14 pts cover this yr?? I'm giving my Panthers a 3 pt Win
What's your call??

I dont think 14 points literally wins the game this year like last yr, Magee didn't know what he was doing last yr and we all know that. As far as the offense goes: ive seen a few teams start sophomores at QB but had a great oline and good running game (WF Rider, Lufkin and Cooper High out here) if the defense is as advertised by the time he gels with the new WRs the O should be clicking by district. I hope we have a good kicker this yr.

I know where Buddy is, just asked his opinion. I know as much about PA as anyone because I'm there often. I attend football & basketball to show support. To be honest, debating with you is pointless. You responding for someone else tells me All I need to know. We called the jock riders back in the day. What do the youngsters call your type today?? Quit Trolling & speak when sp

probably old enough to be your father BOY. second, ask ANYONE (soulja, bigd92, biaplayer and other LONG TIME STANDING MEMBERS) when this board was called something way different and my screen name was bumblebee. played in games with site members back in the day jefferson vs orange county...you were just  a twinkle in your pappy eye and some left over that missed the sheets...YOU are the jock rider or better put..."testicle swinger"...i'm at all titan football games..if you so called in the know, why ask somebody what the team got you test tube baby!! damn...ebarassed you claim PA...i guess when ozen losing you "jock ride and testicle swing" memorial...keep going BOY... i can go all day...watch ya self...

probably old enough to be your father BOY. second, ask ANYONE (soulja, bigd92, biaplayer and other LONG TIME STANDING MEMBERS) when this board was called something way different and my screen name was bumblebee. played in games with site members back in the day jefferson vs orange county...you were just a twinkle in your pappy eye and some left over that missed the sheets...YOU are the jock rider or better put..."testicle swinger"...i'm at all titan football games..if you so called in the know, why ask somebody what the team got you test tube baby!! damn...ebarassed you claim PA...i guess when ozen losing you "jock ride and testicle swing" memorial...keep going BOY... i can go all day...watch ya self...

Maybe you think you talking to someone else "old school" I don't claim to be anything and don't need anyone to vouch for me Playa. I grew up on the Westside. As for knowing you I could care less that's why I didn't ask. But since you're a Nosey old guy, I asked Buddy because we have debated & developed a little rapport. Did that answer your question. Now run along & soak your cheese so you don't hurt your Gums.
Now back to Football.... I hope the Titans perform well this year, just hope they stumble on the 28th
Good luck Mouseketeer

All the Titans need is for the qb to throw for 1000yds. He has two big wr 6'2 and 6'3" who can pluck the ball out the air and a returning starter in the slot. More than likely teams gonna line up to contain the run. This should be easy pickings for Lil Harrison. Who will be more prepared than the coaches son that's a qb. Not to mention Lil Kary Vencent will see time in the slot as well. This team should make a nice run this season!

The defense should also be stout. Two defensive linemen are back,one speedy outstanding outside backer and the whole secondary is back with Jones and Ford switching positions. All state Lavine is back as a senior safety with Jones. Thomas took over the last season in game 3 or 4 and did a superb job. As always the defense will have to prove they can stop the run more than any team around. I like Suggs as the new coach of the panthers I just don't think they'll be prepared for what the Titans bring to the table. The game will be a great early test for the Titan defense since he loves to run the ball, the Titans will need to aware Boyd pass and play making ability (he's a guard on the basketball team) A good Thursday night game at THE BUTCH, Titans win 28-7 or 35-14

I forgot to mention that this years freshmen team is loaded and deep. Those kids will be a great team. Most importantly they will have huge offensive and defensive lines. I expect them to when district.

dont they have a CB who could play on Varsity if they wasnt so deep? He's about 5'10 160, I cant think of his name but he stays on the Westside.

dont they have a CB who could play on Varsity if they wasnt so deep? He's about 5'10 160, I cant think of his name but he stays on the Westside.

Omg! Yes, I really thought he was the fastest kid in PA last year when he was in the 8th grade. Elijah Brooks is a tremendous football player. I swear to you he went GO GET a skill player from bmt last year from 30 yds. I saw every PA middle school home game last season and he literally knocked kids out every game except against TJ.

Well, I saw Lil Xbox on the sideline last year @the Westside game and he looked like a 7th grader. Now if they put the Sr. back there but he's needed in the secondary. Lavine I think is his name. The only advantage I'll give Xbox Jr. is he's been watching game film since birth.....

I think your right, no lie... Lavine at quarterback is there best choice, but he's also needed on defense... I sense another Robert Joseph athlete for Memorial??

i truly believe lil harrison will be okay. no he is not fast. contrary to what most say or think, the kid has gotten bigger. the advantage what he does bring to the table is knowledge of the playbook( the kid LIVES with the coach and that's all he does is watch film and read plays) i'm sure the qb coach have been working with him. this is not a knock on him, but all he has to do is "manage" the game. the titans should not have to depend on him to win this year. next year he will have to stepup and WIN games, not manage. PAM is known for the homerun td's, but i think just nickle and dime plays will work. plus he has a nice stable of 3..YES 3 BACKS to help him.