Elite Kountze ball player dreams of football career

To call him elite is a stretch he is a good football player but I seriously doubt I would call him elite. If he was so elite he would be offered by everyone in the country. He is a better basketball player than football player.

I think it's referring to a elite basketball player not football.. But I could be wrong

Eagles you have watched him play one football game in which he had 2 tds and an interception and kept kountze in the game against newton. You haven't watched him enough to be able to say he is an elite football player or not. Js

Those two td were while being covered by the elite Rodney Elam as well

How am I a fool? An elite player can takeover a football game he doesn't do that. He is a good high school football player but there are hundreds of thousands of his type all over this country he is not elite. He is an outstanding basketball player though

The fact that you are basing your opinion on Grayland not having offers.  Please.  Now that Grayland is finally going to a couple football camps, he will begin to get some recognition for football.  He won't be listed on any RankByOffers lists simply because he doesn't have the marketing campaign that some guys have.  But write it down, Grayland will hold offers from Big12 and SEC schools before National Signing Day his senior year and probably sooner.  But I apologize for calling you a fool.  You may only be ignorant.

The fact that you are basing your opinion on Grayland not having offers.  Please.  Now that Grayland is finally going to a couple football camps, he will begin to get some recognition for football.  He won't be listed on any RankByOffers lists simply because he doesn't have the marketing campaign that some guys have.  But write it down, Grayland will hold offers from Big12 and SEC schools before National Signing Day his senior year and probably sooner.  But I apologize for calling you a fool.  You may only be ignorant.

Good point. He's just began making his trips to various football camps this past Spring. If I'm not mistaken Elam (Newton) didn't get his 1st "BIG" offer until this past spring. Once that happened the flood gates opened.

Give it time...

PICKY !!! Anytime a young man makes all district is an honor , to make all district 1st team both ways wr /db as a sophmore and help your school get into the playoffs for the 1st time in 40 years . Plus add on district 10-2A Mvp and all state as a basketball player on one of the best b ball program year that compete in the state tournement year in and year out . I will say with 2 years left playing football sky is the limit for this young man . He keeps it up why couldnt he be elite player by his sr year ? Give him a break !!

I agree with you Bobcatfan, he made the team go. Very athletic young man, he is the key that makes Kountze go. If he stays
healthy Kountze will be a team to reckon with in district 12 3a-1. Just might surprise some people with a good run in the
playoffs. Wishing the best for that young man.

Im not fond of QBs playing defense too. Too many things could go wrong.

The schools the size of Kountze have no choice but to have their best athletes on the field at all times.

3A and down (and in some cases 5A-4A) need their best on the field. That's just how it is in small school football. Deal with it!

The schools the size of Kountze have no choice but to have their best athletes on the field at all times.

3A and down (and in some cases 5A-4A) need their best on the field. That's just how it is in small school football. Deal with it!

Duh I graduated from a small school, I was speaking in general. :rolleyes: