wo-s qbs

the mustange have changed up a few things becouse of the speed and and the power of both qb. mustange  faithfull  know both kids have good arms that was seen last year but with the big cats up front it will make more room for then to take off if needed so.the mustangs hope this will be a more of a ball control team as we have seen in the years past.

UGK i will remind you of this after christmas

Please do. I've heard the same thing since 1988. I see no reason it will change. Mustangs will beat all the crappy setx teams; Carthage, Navasota, Gilmer, etc. are too much for the ole Stangs.

first off the qbs  power runners maybe you could say so  the reason i said this both had over  500 yards last year and maybe a tich better this year . now for  the mustangs getting beat  it was called TURNOVERS and  thats the truth it looks like every year in the playoffs it comes around and kicks there ass.its a little odd in the reg season turnovers was no problem  strange 

Please do. I've heard the same thing since 1988. I see no reason it will change. Mustangs will beat all the crappy setx teams; Carthage, Navasota, Gilmer, etc. are too much for the ole Stangs.

UGK, if you don't mind me asking, what team are you pulling for this year?

Chester

I don't know how y'all do it in Chester, but at WOS, the goal is state. Yes, we've gotten to the regional finals the last 3 years and lost (twice to the eventual state champion). However, because we are WOS, state is always a part of our conversation. People can hate all they want. But I don't see another team on this site talking about state. They would rather hate on the WOS fans for talking about it.

I don't know how y'all do it in Chester, but at WOS, the goal is state. Yes, we've gotten to the regional finals the last 3 years and lost (twice to the eventual state champion). However, because we are WOS, state is always a part of our conversation. People can hate all they want. But I don't see another team on this site talking about state. They would rather hate on the WOS fans for talking about it.

I'd tickle me pink if y'all made it to AT&T stadium, but the fact remains that southeast Texas football is not that strong and will continue to struggle against non southeast Texas teams.

3 rounds deep last three years by the same school I would think was a pretty good showing. Its not like they were beat out by the same team every year!jmo

Oh I agree 100%. Like I said, I hope they make it to Jerry world; there are just too many good teams outside of southeast Texas.

I heard Texas Tech is on Sterling-Cole heavily. As far as UGK's point, I don't think all those teams he mentioned are in the same class, are they?

Only Gilmer. The others are higher. And on Cole, would be surprised if Texas AM wasnt on him either being that his dad is in the top 10 of best receivers to ever be an Aggie. He was the main Receiver on the Aggies only big12 championship in 1998.