BEDELMON'S PICK OF THE YEAR.....

Guest Farmer Fran

Fran, I will not acknowledge such asinine comments from you any longer..... Get your nose outta AAW's, well you know.... He could become flagalent and you would be in a serious bind...

You will not respond to any more of my comments? :D :D

You hurt my feelings :P but rest assured I will respond to your asinine remarks. ;)

But thats not what you said in the first comment.... You used your "inside accss" that everyone on here knows you have, to try to make people believe Dubois didnt want to play Silsbee and that was not honest.... My point made, you are not honest and therefore try to lead people to believe things that are not true ... You should be ashamed.....

But you were stating that Coach McGallion (Silsbee) did not want to play HJ. That was being dishonest.

My post suggesting the opposite was clearly in rebuttal to your post stating Silsbee did not want to play. Neither was accurate.

I was posing a question, you was making a statement.

Fran, I will not acknowledge such asinine comments from you any longer..... Get your nose outta AAW's, well you know.... He could become flagalent and you would be in a serious bind...

per our bet you not even supposed to be posting until August. Last time I checked HJ lost to Silsbee and WOS and didn't win district last season. Wanna make another bet so I can make you look silly again?

Guest Farmer Fran

So glad Barry is posting again and getting under some people's skin!  

The only person looking silly is himself, but that is what we come to expect.

Yeah Garrity, Silsbee won.... But from what I saw, they got beat up.... Stang, I tried to tell you guys last year, this is a different group HJ kids.... I'm telling you, HJ will not be a walk in the park for WOS this year... The days of the HJ football team getting stepped on are long gone.....

Guest Farmer Fran

Yeah Garrity, Silsbee won.... But from what I saw, they got beat up.... Stang, I tried to tell you guys last year, this is a different group HJ kids.... I'm telling you, HJ will not be a walk in the park for WOS this year... The days of the HJ football team getting stepped on are long gone....

you can have your moral victories, Silsbee still won :D

Yeah Garrity, Silsbee won.... But from what I saw, they got beat up.... Stang, I tried to tell you guys last year, this is a different group HJ kids.... I'm telling you, HJ will not be a walk in the park for WOS this year... The days of the HJ football team getting stepped on are long gone.....

You're famous, I spoke with a woman at the camp this weekend and she was talking about how big of a supporter you are of HJ athletics. ;)

you can have your moral victories, Silsbee still won :D

By alot less than what you predicted Mr Half a Hundred... You couldnt predict a football game if your life depended on it Ace.... Maybe you should stick to tidldy winks... ;)  ;)  ;)

Guest Farmer Fran

By alot less than what you predicted Mr Half a Hundred... You couldnt predict a football game if your life depended on it Ace.... Maybe you should stick to tidldy winks... ;)  ;)  ;)

Does not matter, what I predicted. You predicted a district championship last season, which did not go so well for the Birds.

Seriously, Good luck to the Hawks this season, but they will not beat WO-S.

It takes a lot more than Beldelmon's comments to get under my skin! He is just trying to rattle some cages. After all the Hawks did fairly well in the playoffs last year so I can understand his optimistic behavior this year.

I also saw on WOS schedule that there is only 4 district games in this new district! What's up with that

HJ has lost to Silsbee in football EVERY YEAR except 2!!!! You lost last year in every measurable sport to Silsbee. The only think HJ can beat Silsbee in is the number of people who still use a functional out house! #Silsbeeownsyou

We certainly can't beat them at average age of oldest players, or players eligible for AARP