**COLLEGE STATION vs. SILSBEE*/CS wins 9-1

Serious question:  Is there a lot of animosity in general from Kountze toward Silsbee?  Just curious because it has appeared to me that the kids from the two schools are pretty friendly with each other in general.  Never would have thought that there was bad blood between the two before I started reading this board.  But not a native SETX guy either.

Serious question:  Is there a lot of animosity in general from Kountze toward Silsbee?  Just curious because it has appeared to me that the kids from the two schools are pretty friendly with each other in general.  Never would have thought that there was bad blood between the two before I started reading this board.  But not a native SETX guy either.

Just jealousy. :D

No jealousy at all I just cant stand aggies are we and a few of these silsbee who can't be honest with themselves about certain things it really bothers me. I admit kountze underacheived this season so rounder17 aaw can continue throwing shots when I make a comment I really don't care. Aaw thinks because he is a broadcaster it gives him the right to be the general manager and president of baseball operations for the entire setx community. I cant even applaud silsbee for a good season without somebody jumping on me because I'm from little ol kountze

No jealousy at all I just cant stand aggies are we and a few of these silsbee who can't be honest with themselves about certain things it really bothers me. I admit kountze underacheived this season so rounder17 aaw can continue throwing shots when I make a comment I really don't care. Aaw thinks because he is a broadcaster it gives him the right to be the general manager and president of baseball operations for the entire setx community. I cant even applaud silsbee for a good season without somebody jumping on me because I'm from little ol kountze

I've been on this board for years now and I always see AAW being honest about everything. And if he finds out later it's not true he apologies.

Once again Dumb Deputy,Powell is not a walk on at Panola....... He is going on a 90%+ scholarship.It is obvious that you know nothing......ABSOLUTELY!!!!!I guarantee you that Griffin throws 83-85 top end and Powell throws 90 top end!Been there and saw both!

90% + baseball scholarship? Most top out at 70%.

I would recommend the JUCO route to anyone. D1 schools are only loyal to the $$$.

1. I am not from Silsbee

2. I can't stand people who can dish it, but can't take it!

My purpose is to point out when someone who claims to have a clue about baseball, does in fact, not. Someone please explain what a "cut 2 seam fastball" is. When someone can come on this forum, and espouse strong opinions, and throw around terminology like that, I think it's important to call B.S., or the other uninformed people of this board will continue to be just that.

Guest Farmer Fran

Wow!! Running your pie hole against the admin on here..Your freakin unbeleivable, Do everybody a favor and stay on your side of village creek.

My purpose is to point out when someone who claims to have a clue about baseball, does in fact, not. Someone please explain what a "cut 2 seam fastball" is. When someone can come on this forum, and espouse strong opinions, and throw around terminology like that, I think it's important to call B.S., or the other uninformed people of this board will continue to be just that.

Another genius. Ever heard of a cutter? Sure you have because you are gold glove or more like Goldie locks........

Most cutters are thrown with a 4 seam grip, however, this pitcher uses a 2 seam grip.

I forgot more about baseball than you will ever know kid!

A cutter cuts, which means if a rhp throws it it moves away from a right handed hitter. A 2 seam fastball runs, or sinks into a right handed hitter if it's thrown by a rhp. There's no such thing as a cut 2 seam fastball, pal. There's a cutter, and there's a 2 seam. They're 2 different pitches with two different actions. Please give us all one example of an MLB pitcher that throws this "cut 2 seam fastball." And please continue to tell me how much more baseball you know than me.