Silsbee/West Columbia Area Round series set

I am a WOS fan and parent, so im not playing any favorites, Silsbee and BC have a ton of talent on both teams, and the both Coaches have done a tremendous job with their programs. by stating that i believe Silsbee is the best team in 21-3A, is not said to take away from what BC has done by winning district and advancing in playoffs. Both teams deserve the praise and the continued support through the playoffs. I just felt as though Silsbee had the edge on Pitching and Hitting, and right now they seem to be proving that! I agree also that parents who take the extra step to keep their kids involved in one sport has its advantages, i didnt and i realize the mistake. Coaches love kids that play one sport especially the coaches that coach that sport. it wasnt that way 25+ years ago.

For me, i'm just telling the facts to get an accurate account of just how far this team has come with Coach Nelson.

Sorry if its stepping on toes.

If WOS missed the playoffs 4 straight years and another coach brought them to the State Championship within 3 years no one would be saying a word about bashing a coach.

That's kind of funny.

If that happened I would be praising the current coach. It would have nothing to do with the past coach. Different coaches different players.

Wow! shoot me for giving some cudos to all the parents and kids "also". Just was saying It sure made it easier. I never said one time Coach Nelson did not play a part in this.  Hows this sound. Coach you have done a fine job. And to all the Parents and kids Great job for all you have done to help. Even though some people thinks none of that helped at all. I know it did.   

I can see right now that this is someone with a personal vendetta against a particular coach.  You have absolutely no idea what has happened in Silsbee.

Yes, Silsbee has a good group of coaches now.  But our former coach that you are bashing was a good coach as well.  Maybe you need to step away from a keyboard, have a discussion with the man you are bashing and take a real long look at the program and the talent available from an objective view instead of subjective.

Best post on the whole thread. It's much easier to bash a coach from behind a keyboard than it is to go have a face to face with him.

Never planned on letting guys like you drag me into conversations like this. Congratulations!

Best post on the whole thread. It's much easier to bash a coach from behind a keyboard than it is to go have a face to face with him.Never planned on letting guys like you drag me into conversations like this. Congratulations!

Lord, now a couple people who don't know anything about me are saying I'm bash a former coach? Wow, I have some very close and personal relationships with current and former coaches.

If its really about different players why do coaches get reassigned, fired or hired? Simple question that I would love to an subjective answer.

I have no personal vendetta again the former coach at Silsbee. Why should I? He has not coached a immediate or extended family members. I only personally know a couple of kids he coached and one signed with a DI school?!?!

You are the one that mentioned bashing a coach not me. Your actions speak differently than your words. I let you drag me in but I choose to not stay. This is my last post. Continue as you will. I have my opinion and you have yours.