Myles Turner to Texas!

@ESPNCBB: Myles Turner (No. 2 overall) commits to the University of Texas http://twitter.com/ESPNCBB/status/461600975548317696/photo/1

Shaq Cleare, Cameron Ridley, AND Myles Turner. I think that front court would make Calipari jealous. Barnes has got to do something with this squad or he might be done.

Shaq Cleare, Cameron Ridley, AND Myles Turner. I think that front court would make Calipari jealous. Barnes has got to do something with this squad or he might be done.

Don't forget 6'10" Prince Ibeh who will be a junior.  One thing is for certain, Kansas struggled with the Horns inside this season.  Adding Turner to the Horns (with what they already had) and subtracting Joel Embiid and Wiggins from KU will not improve their chances next season.  This Texas team should be built for a deep run.  Unfortunately, everyone may be playing for second because Kentucky may have the best roster since the Tarkanian UNLV teams of the late '80s and early '90s.

UT plays Kentucky as the headliner for the SEC vs Big12 bball challenge.

That's a great matchup. Should make for very good ratings and will give Kentucky a solid test that they don't always get in conference. I look for Kentucky to handle my Horns but their bigs will get a workout. However, the college game is a guard's game and the Horns can't match up with UK's backcourt...at all.