how well will newton and west orange -stark match up this year

WOS is going to be strong this year!  I really don't know what Newton has but I don't think it matters.  Mustangs won't be challenged until couple rounds into the playoffs.  They are loaded across the board with incredible talent and plenty of returning starters.   WOS has a secondary that could start for many colleges, today!  And their QB is loaded with potential and can really sling it.  Should be fun to watch.

It doesn't matter about the past games it's always a good game and Newton will show up to play and they will have a chance to win. They have the same types of kids strong and fast very aggressive it will be very physical game. Oh and newton already has a 1 up because we beat the stangs in the 400 meter sprint relay in LCM :)

I hope that one win will propel your eagles to the next level because that's where they will need to be to compete with WOS! No doubt Newton is a great ball club and program, but I dont see Newton doing anything at all,  kinda like what silsbee did last year against WOS when everyone predicted a close game! 28-0

It doesn't matter about the past games it's always a good game and Newton will show up to play and they will have a chance to win. They have the same types of kids strong and fast very aggressive it will be very physical game. Oh and newton already has a 1 up because we beat the stangs in the 400 meter sprint relay in LCM :)